Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Someone has put on Will's FB page that you could get the same Ultrasun from M&S cheaper. Will thought QVC had the exclusive launch. Oopsy...
#update just checked and the comment, snapshot from M&S website and referenve to it being cheaper has all disappeared

Ha! Scabbie was going on & on today about the exclusive! Has anyone looked at the M &S site to verify this?

Someone has put on Will's FB page that you could get the same Ultrasun from M&S cheaper. Will thought QVC had the exclusive launch. Oopsy...
#update just checked and the comment, snapshot from M&S website and referenve to it being cheaper has all disappeared

Ha! Scabbie was going on & on today about the exclusive! Has anyone looked at the M &S site to verify this?

Yep M&S have it

https://www.marksandspencer.com/tinted-face-spf50-50ml/p/p60269168?prevPage=plp

I took the Ultrasun tinted body lotion with me on holiday last year, bought from TKMaxx, and it transferred and stained everything. I binned it after a couple of days.

Last edited:
They often say that things are only available on QVC, but an Internet search often proves them wrong and the items are often cheaper. They should ensure that the information that they give is accurate (which could be a first.)

I don't think it's cheaper in M&S, both Q and M&S sell it for £36 and both free delivery

But M&S have their 20% off beauty a lot. So if you have a Sparks card get this usually every month.

Oh, I actually got a £10 voucher last month, now it was online orders but free to pick up from a store.

But M&S have their 20% off beauty a lot. So if you have a Sparks card get this usually every month.
My hubby buys M&S ready meals for my Mum as she’s not able to cook for herself now.
I don’t know about it would a Sparks Card be handy to have for her?

Yes, indeed. You get offers on different foods all the time. Now you do need an email address as they send them and you follow the link to get the offers you want to be added to the card.

Yes because you get offers on food as well x

Yes, indeed. You get offers on different foods all the time. Now you do need an email address as they send them and you follow the link to get the offers you want to be added to the card.

Thank you so much for taking time to reply, it’s much appreciated.
Looks like it’s a card we need to get, at least to see what offers for the spends are offered.
At times with going for Mums meals hubby will get us some food as well, so will all mount up.
Thanks again for the help.

I didn’t bother with the Sparks card at first but now use it every time I shop @M&S.Build up your points & then you get more offers if you shop there regularly you might as well get something especially the 20% off ones.

That's a massive OOOPPS !!!!!!!

Has Will been mis-led or not done his research ?

Abbi is still saying that it is exclusive to QVC, happened to hear her say this today. We are now 24 days into the month, surely someone would have corrected her by now!

Abbi is still saying that it is exclusive to QVC, happened to hear her say this today. We are now 24 days into the month, surely someone would have corrected her by now!

It may have been exclusive at the beginning of the month? Q being cheap and running the VT from the start of April would be wrong... But if Abi is still saying it on live hours, they are not being truthful. Q will always find some wording to say they are telling the truth, as they do with many "exclusives".

It may have been exclusive at the beginning of the month? Q being cheap and running the VT from the start of April would be wrong... But if Abi is still saying it on live hours, they are not being truthful. Q will always find some wording to say they are telling the truth, as they do with many "exclusives".

They were saying it at beginning too and even then it was in M&S!

They were saying it at beginning too and even then it was in M&S!

I get the impression that QVC have more or less given up. Exclusives that are demonstrably not exclusive! Add this to all the other shortcomings, and it's not a pretty sight.

While we are probably all disgusted at the lack of professional integrity in saying something is exclusive when they know it isn't - are any of us actually surprised?

Latest posts

Back