Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi
Has anyone brought the new Cleanse & Polish ?
If so, what do people think of it please.
Thank you 🙂
Hi Tabatha. I've been interested in feedback on the fragrance too - I'm assuming its the same consistency etc. Weird as they said yesterday 17,000 sold so odd I couldn't see one review and we half way through the month. Anyway I took the plunge and ordered as apparently the rose is subtle (and I love the elemis rose balm) and bergamot sounds a nice combination. I haven't used cleanse and polish for a while - I usually have choice of a cream/balm or lotion and have been using the original C+P for a few weeks and enjoyed it and the results. Plus I had a £5 voucher - I really don't understand their "miss you vouchers" - which meant it was just under £20. I last bought from qvc in February, the This Works supersize, so not that long ago, and I bought that using a miss you voucher. Again really odd as I had purchased a yankee tsv in November and was awaiting the autodelivery ....quite bizarre. Maybe they will miss me every 3 months or so 😁😉. I shan't be using this c+p straight away but when it arrives, if it's not sealed, I can do a comparison on consistency and how I find the fragrance if that helps. 🤔

Attachments

• Gatineau 1.jpg
    Gatineau 1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Back