Best TSV Of All Time .....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree about Molton Brown, I had never used the brand until I saw a Tsv a few years back at Xmas that seemed to me good value, I wasn't until I saw the prices out and about I realise what great value I was getting. I love my yankee electric tart burner, another brand I had not used until i saw it on Q, this was the white hearts one, they did a couple of years ago.

Some of the elemis and liz Earle sets have been excellent too.
One of my best buys was my Kipling machida, that I got in the speckled pink /orange print, it was a great introduction to the kipling non leather range for me.
This years best Tsv for me has been the ABC one, love the bodywash:mysmilie_14:

I have bought 2 Panasonic TV's when they were TSV's. After researching comparisons they were good value. The first one was about 8 years ago and the second bigger one was 2 years ago.

I have also bought a samsung laptop TSV.

Plus YBF, Honora, Laura Geller, Mally, 'Eeeque, garden chairs (not so good), Liz Earle, Kipling, Tignello over the years. Thinking about this makes me think I have spent hundreds with them!!!! OMG!

If only it was just hundreds (hangs head in shame) but in my defence it is mostly jewellery.
I "comfort" myself thinking that I would buy things elsewhere if not on QVC, for example, Dyson handheld hoover I bought as a TSV but I did buy my Vitamix direct before it came on QVC and I would feel much safer spending this kind of money with QVC for the 30 day MBG.
And I paid £30 for the delivery direct from Vitamix. I knew it was on IW time to time but at that point IW didn't have it listed on their website.

Late 90's bought the Rollikit storage box which was neat. Woman who demoed it (Jill Mango?) who also invented it, even managed to park her 4x4 on it, to prove the products super strength.

Last edited:
I will always be grateful for the first ever SBC tsv I bought. It introduced me to the SBC gels and the propolis and collagen gels are something I would hate to be without.
My electric tart warmer is also a big hit. I always used large jars until I bought the warmer as a tsv and I haven`t looked back.
I bought a Mally tsv which converted me to her eye sticks and mascara.
Finally the recent ABC tsv has been a new find for me. I hadn`t used it before and I am now converted to the body wash.
So even though the SBC, ABC and Mally tsv`s contained several items, there have been certain hero products I have found in each.

I was late to the party with Mally, SBC and ABC, but now I look forward to the shows as I love ABC and SBC, and also the Mally products you mention. To think I'd never have had any interest in any of these fab products had I not read the recs here - so thanks to all who've posted and keep up the good work :up:

The Microplane first TSV, still use it.

The Birkenstocks clogs, I wore those for must be 10 years the last few as house slippers. They had to go when the toe started to come away from the foot bed.

Me, too, Donna. Though, for me it was a second purchase. I got my original from Microplane direct before they started selling at stupid prices and charging stupid postage to the UK. My original has outlasted both the Microplanes I've had since (both TSVs - the only other place you could get them here at the time was HQ Hair and they were £stupid there at the time). I notice the prices have dropped a LOT since then.

Have you tried any of the battery/electric files? I got hold of a Micro Pedi from Beauty Expert (£20 on offer) last month and I am officially in love. I have hard, shiny skin that clicks on my wood flooring making me sound like our dog! Microplane seems to have lost its edge for me these days, leaving my skin hard and shiny - getting rid of the excess build-up that makes it painful for me to walk, but I was having to use it twice a week for relief! Micro Pedi is actually softening my skin as it removes the hard stuff - amazing!

I would love to buy some new Birkis, especially as they seem to be bringing out more feminine styles with narrow straps (I had a lovely delicate, yes delicate-looking pair 10 years ago, with fine straps and teeny, tiny buckles that I could even get away with on a night out. I've never seen any like that pair since, unfortunately). However, as good as they were for helping my back, they gave me the worst plantar fasciitis ever. Now I'm confined to FitFlops! They help the pain and keep me upright, but again, most are pretty ugly.

we still have 2 rolykits, very possibly indestructible!

Yeah same here, I have got two yellow rolykits in the back of a cupboard. I have no idea what are
inside them as I can't remember the last time they were opened .

My kids used to take them on holiday; they could only take stuff that fit in them (they were at the polly pocket and pokemon stage). They still have all their "treasures" still in them and it's like a time capsule when we occasionally open them for a trip down memory lane.

Couple of Kiplings, last Nov/Dec Emu tsv, Birkenstocks in about 2009, Ninja. There are loads of beauty and jewellery ones I've enjoyed but the aforementioned are the ones that have made a practical difference to my life.

At the risk of sounding like a employee of GTech, because I often 'champion' this item ................ the AirRam. Brilliant!

Its interesting that on the whole most peoples best Tsv's are brands Qvc still have , But it would seem as the popularity of brands increase so does the prices , which its pretty poor as it should be the other way round. the more of an item Qvc buys the better deal they get on the price. So is it the brands being greedy or Qvc. So much for there buying power hey :mysmilie_10:

Some of my best TSV's were the Aveda ones, way back when. You would get a litre size of shampoo and conditioner and generally a styling product, they were superb value. Aveda is so expensive now and I'm sure they've changed the formula, not as good as they used to be. In general I would say the TSV's of the early years were far better, little to tempt me nowadays sadly.

Had some fab Decleor TSVs in the past and Molton Brown, however, my all time best best ever buy is my Dennis Basso ombre faux fur duffel coat. I've had it years and that coat comes out in October and never leaves my back until April (I live in Scotland). It's dressy enough for nights out and not dressy enough to wear to Morrisons and work. I love it and I've had my £99 pounds worth many times over. I recently bought another similar one but it's nowhere near the quality of the first one which I will probably be buried in :eek:)

CC

My best value TSV has to a set of Cooks Essentials saucepans I brought 13 years ago with their "life time guarantee" so when after 11 years the non stick stopped being non stick I called up customer services and they sent a courier to collect them I had my £150 back I then brought another set for £99.00 so not only did I get a nice new set of pans but I was quids in as well.
I also remember the Liz Earle sets with the hand bags which are still sitting at the back of my cupboard.
More recently I have loved the Gtech AirRam and the NoNo which I brought for my DD who has polly cystic ovaries and has started to get quite a lot of facial hair and it looks as though the NoNo is doing the job of keeping it under control and is well on the way to totally removing it.
The TSV's that I remember as being a total wash out where all plant/bulb related and it took me a lot longer than it should have to realize that it was a total waste of money buying plants/bulbs from them, no matter how many blooms and what size the roots where.

My Mum has said the recent The Sak TSV was the best she has seen, in terms of quality and price. I personally don't really know - I would say the Molton Brown ones (back in the day) were really good value and there was a Birkenstock TSV last summer, which was a OTO a month or so ago that I think was brilliant (however I didn't have the money when the TSV was aired and I missed the OTO).

Latest posts

Back