Bibi Bijoux TSV 12/7/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

PEBE

Guest Shopper
Hi there, just wondered if anyone had any ideas about this TSV ? It was the July one last year that I started my collection and I love it! Got quite a few items now and they are all great.

Fingers crossed for clip-on earrings in the shows too. I tweeted into one of the shows once to ask about this and the lady from Bibi said that she doesn't have her ears pierced and did say that she would try and get them for shows in the summer.

Thanks very much.

Hi Pebe, if you look at item no 301539 on QVC's website the TSV looks very similar but with slightly smaller charms. I saw it in a nude colour when I went to the jewellery customer event (they had examples of some of the July TSVs to view):sun:. No mention of price though!

That is lovely (301539) I haven't seen that one before. I will make sure I stay up for the TSV. Thanks very much.
Px

That bracelet is lovely but its very expensive for a bit of plaited leather and a few dangles!!! Wonder what price the TSV will be - could be interested at the £40 mark?

I do like it, BUT they appear to be running out of ideas, as the leather bracelets are looking a bit 'samey' of late.

I like bb its a very bold look and very well made. no tarnishing and works well with some lola rose pieces

I'm wondering in hot weather, would the leather start to tighten on the wrist (as its more of a cuff), and then start to feel uncomfortable ??

That bracelet is lovely but its very expensive for a bit of plaited leather and a few dangles!!! Wonder what price the TSV will be - could be interested at the £40 mark?

I would doubt that very much. I like the brand but the prices are all much higher than this especially if it has more than a very basic design.

Latest posts

Back