BLITZ bed bug spray

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well to be honest i dont mind the thought of some big hairy beast in my bed determined to nibble away at me into the small hours :4:

well to be honest i dont mind the thought of some big hairy beast in my bed determined to nibble away at me into the small hours :4:

ah yes! I think they travel in packs so you would have a bed full of the beasts!

Linda:11:

apparently memory foam is too dense for bed bugs to survive in...also, steaming helps to eliminate them!

I steam my mattresses, sofas, cushions - everything. I'm not obsessive about it, but I know it kills dust mites and freshens everything up.

I'm sure I read that freezing also kills the little buggers, must get a bigger chest freezer and spring fresh the mattresses!!

So what are those little teeny weeny bugs that are in every mattress and live off dead skin cells?? Are they mites .. or bed bugs?? I'm confused.

No trust me, bed bugs are visible to the naked eye, they are about the size of a 5p piece and live in crevices and folds, creases of mattresses, settees etc.

I thought bed bugs were a thing of the distant past but if you have them ever, burn anything they inhabit, as you'll never feel rid of them if you don't

No trust me, bed bugs are visible to the naked eye, they are about the size of a 5p piece
:YIKES: Monsters!! :YIKES: That's HUGE!! :YIKES: Well at least you could see the buggas and bash them with a shoe. :11: :pPC:

There was a lovely movie years ago, the time of the "kitchen sink" genre - The L-Shaped Room, with Tom Bell and Leslie Caron - they rented these awful bedsits and she found bedbugs and it led to a lovely romance (but I can't remember if the ending was happy or not)...

Anyway, so bedbugs are not all bad, are they? ;)

clemenzina

There was a lovely movie years ago, the time of the "kitchen sink" genre - The L-Shaped Room, with Tom Bell and Leslie Caron - they rented these awful bedsits and she found bedbugs and it led to a lovely romance (but I can't remember if the ending was happy or not)...

Anyway, so bedbugs are not all bad, are they? ;)

clemenzina

I remember that film - the landlady wouldn't believe them so they trapped some of the bedbugs in a block of soap to show her yuck

Latest posts

Back