Bob Mackie TSV 13/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought bed jacket.

They did not have the XS in the studio so the guest could not wear one for us .....
Do I believe that?

Last edited:
I take back what I said earlier about it looking nice. Seen the video on the Q site. It looks lumpy and very thick. And vastly over priced for polyester as usual

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk 2

DF said during the presentation that purple was THE most popular colour, and was the one with the least stock.

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS DO THAT ?

It doesn't matter whether its jewellery, beauty or fashion, the item thats selling the fastsest is ALWAYS the one they have least stock of. Why dont the buyers just order more ****** stock then ! The selling ploy doesn't work.

I agree Brissles , i have noticed that. If they plan the TSV a year in advance,then negotiate more stock or don't make it a TSV!!!

They kept banging on about who he designs for. Pink,Britney etc and they offer us this!!

It's not an item of fashion. It's straight from the pages of one of those granny catalogues, or Damart when they used to trade on the high street. Why do they bother saying that it's in four "on trend colours"....even if it actually was, it would still be an extremely frumpy and shapeless jacket, with an extremely unfashionable design on it....Bliddy awful!

They need new "fashion"buyers who don't think we're a bunch of frumps. My mum is in her seventies and she wouldn't wear this.

I think I'll order one. I like the grey and camel colours, would prefer less sparkle but will have to judge when seeing in real life as the bright TV lights. I've got a Bob Mackie fleece and it's brilliant.

I think I'll order one. I like the grey and camel colours, would prefer less sparkle but will have to judge when seeing in real life as the bright TV lights. I've got a Bob Mackie fleece and it's brilliant.
Those are the nicer two colours :happy: If you have ordered, which did you go for? I would have chosen the grey, but the sparkle put me off......the embroidery would have been just enough I think.
Another thing that put me off was the neckline....it was not very flattering and it would have been cold, unless used with a scarf would have been nice with the matching scarf.
Now if the price included the scarf as well, I would have bought it:happy:

Latest posts

Back