Bobbi Brown TSV 6/4/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bobbi Brown 4 Piece Daily Deluxe Collection TSV 06/04/23 (going on pre sale early)

50ml Vitamin Enriched Face Base RRP £48.50 + post
6ml Smokey Eye Mascara RRP £27.50 + post
1.6g Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick RRP £27.00 + post
3.7g Pot Rouge RRP £27.00 + post

Total RRP £130 + post

Attachments

• BB TSV 1.jpg
    BB TSV 1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 295
  • BB TSV 2.jpg
    BB TSV 2.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 233
  • BB TSV 4.jpg
    BB TSV 4.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 274
  • BB TSV 5.jpg
    BB TSV 5.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 299
What exactly is face base? I remember a BB show on Q where they said you have to forget usual terminology like moisturiser when dealing with BB products, but I need a moisturiser so is this enough or is it just a primer? I tried to get an understanding of this from a BB rep in Bentalls, Kingston, years ago and she was so incredibly rude and offhand in her manner I just thought well f*** this, and stomped off. 😄. I’d be interested to know but would never buy it after that experience!!

What exactly is face base? I remember a BB show on Q where they said you have to forget usual terminology like moisturiser when dealing with BB products, but I need a moisturiser so is this enough or is it just a primer? I tried to get an understanding of this from a BB rep in Bentalls, Kingston, years ago and she was so incredibly rude and offhand in her manner I just thought well f*** this, and stomped off. 😄. I’d be interested to know but would never buy it after that experience!!
I use it like a prime but imagine it would be okay as a moisturiser unless you have really dry skin. I can't say I love it though and doubt I would repurchase it, I don't like the lemony smell of it for some reason, it reminds me of a moisturiser I used years ago but can't recall the name.

Face base isn't a 'nourishing cream.' At best it'll work as a lighter summer hydrator, but we use suncream then. It's a moisturiser that primes/sits well under makeup. I think it'll be too perfumed for me. Now, there may be s rich version....that would work....

Same old BB TSV's. Bits n bob's. I have a gorgeous lip pallet from Bobbi Brown why not something like that
not really when its only their 2nd ever tsv & they are testing the waters, also they aint put one of them in due to cost as ikt would push the price up a lot & the non popularity of their palettes on Q as the last palettes from BB they had they were in clearence for a long time

Bobbi Brown 4 Piece Daily Deluxe Collection TSV 06/04/23 (going on pre sale early)

50ml Vitamin Enriched Face Base RRP £48.50 + post
6ml Smokey Eye Mascara RRP £27.50 + post
1.6g Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick RRP £27.00 + post
3.7g Pot Rouge RRP £27.00 + post

Total RRP £130 + post
Like the look of this. I’ll be following to see what this goes on sale for.

Same old BB TSV's. Bits n bob's. I have a gorgeous lip pallet from Bobbi Brown why not something like that
I agree as a 'gal' who buys beauty TSV's they should include a palette. If Tarte,LG, Smashbox ect have over the years then BB should. I have bought lovely BB offer sets from Boots and Lookfantastic so come on Q up your game.
The BB website also has loads of great offers.

I agree as a 'gal' who buys beauty TSV's they should include a palette. If Tarte,LG, Smashbox ect have over the years then BB should. I have bought lovely BB offer sets from Boots and Lookfantastic so come on Q up your game.
The BB website also has loads of great offers.
I expect however that the huns will be all over this.

Latest posts

Back