Bobbi Brown TSV 6/4/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base, Eye & Rouge Collection
Item Number: 249108
P&P £3.95

50ml QVC Price £110.00 Todays Special Value Price £54.96

100ml QVC Price £130.00 Todays Special Value Price £75.96

Transform your make-up routine with a bit of Bobbi Brown magic, courtesy of this very special collection. Featuring four Bobbi Brown icons including Vitamin Enriched Face Base to help you achieve a smooth, soft and perfectly prepped complexion, Pot Rouge for your lips and cheeks, Long Wear Shadow Stick in a radiant gold-pink shade and classic, deep black Smokey Eye Mascara, this collection will uplift your look with luxury, working hard to bring the very best to your beauty ritual.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this collection individually from Bobbi Brown with the 100ml Face Base you’d pay £155.50 and with the 50ml Face Base £131.50. So, for our Today’s Special Value prices of just £75.96, plus P&P, for 100ml and £54.96, plus P&P, for 50ml, you’re saving £75.59 (100ml) and £72.59 (50ml).
Revamp your whole routine - with your lips, cheeks and eyes covered, this marvellous collection will spruce up your make-up bag in a matter of minutes and transform the way you get ready with its versatile, easy-to-use formulations. You can use your fingers to apply the Pot Rouge and blend out the Long Wear Shadow Stick, making it a breeze to achieve a pretty flush of colour on your lips, cheeks and eyelids. Meanwhile, the Smokey Eye Mascara will work to lengthen, thicken and define the look of your lashes in just a few swipes. That's a whole beauty look with professional-quality results, made easy!
Ace your base - Bobbi Brown's iconic Vitamin Enriched Face Base is a bestselling formula that combines the power of a moisturiser and a primer, giving you the ultimate base for make-up. Instantly hydrating, its multivitamin-enriched texture works to smooth, plump and cushion your complexion to help you achieve a beautiful foundation every time, whether you're wearing make-up or not. No wonder it's loved by so many worldwide, and now it's your chance to try it or stock up with a choice of either a 50ml or new-to-TSV 100ml size.
Wow-worthy shades - whether you're giving this collection as a gorgeous gift to a beauty guru you know or uplifting your own beauty look with these fabulous formulas, their universally-flattering shades will suit any skin tone, so all you have to do is dive in and start playing!
Contains:
  • 1 x Vitamin Enriched Face Base (choice of 50ml or 100ml) - a unique moisturiser with a rich texture that works to leave your skin feeling hydrated without being greasy, while also acting as a primer to help offer the perfect canvas for make-up. Infused with shea butter, grapefruit peel oil, geranium extract and hyaluronic acid, plus vitamins B, C and E. Suitable for normal to oily skin types
  • 1 x Smokey Eye Mascara (6ml) in Black - a kohl-pigmented formula that works to build volume lash by lash while creating a dramatic lengthened appearance, helping to create a look that's long-wearing. Boasts a thicker brush with a tapered end that works to comb through the lashes, root to tip, gathering even the smallest lashes
  • 1 x Pot Rouge For Lips & Cheeks (3.7g) in Powder Pink (a light pink) - a multi-tasking cream formula that can be used on the lips and cheeks to promote a natural-looking flush of colour, encased in a mirrored flip-top compact for easy application on the go. Enriched with caster seed oil, candelilla wax and vitamin E
  • 1 x Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick (1.6g) in Incandescent (gold with pink flip) - this long-lasting, highly pigmented, swipe-and-go formula offers a quick and easy way to create a custom eyeshadow look, with buildable colour that can be used to prime, line, define and highlight eyes, making it ideal for a smoky eye. Enriched with synthetic beeswax and vitamins A and E

50ml Vitamin Enriched Face Base RRP £49 + post
Smokey Eye Mascara (6ml) in Black RRP £28.50 + post
Pot Rouge For Lips & Cheeks (3.7g) RRP £27 + post
Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick (1.6g) RRP £27 + post
Total RRP £131.50
100ml Vitamin Enriched Face Base RRP £73 + post
Smokey Eye Mascara (6ml) in Black RRP £28.50 + post
Pot Rouge For Lips & Cheeks (3.7g) RRP £27 + post
Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick (1.6g) RRP £27 + post
Total RRP £155.50

50ml Vitamin Enriched Face Base RRP £49 cost £21.95
Smokey Eye Mascara (6ml) in Black RRP £28.50 cost £12.76
Pot Rouge For Lips & Cheeks (3.7g) RRP £27 cost £12.10
Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick (1.6g) RRP £27 cost £12.10
Total RRP £131.50 cost £58.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
100ml Vitamin Enriched Face Base RRP £73 cost £37.51
Smokey Eye Mascara (6ml) in Black RRP £28.50 cost £14.64
Pot Rouge For Lips & Cheeks (3.7g) RRP £27 cost £13,88
Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick (1.6g) RRP £27 cost £13.88
Total RRP £155.50 cost £79.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Just watching the 9pm Bobbi Brown. Two lipsticks for £49 plus £4 p and p. That's alot of money to me, I've just replaced my usual Rimmel lippy £4.79. It's absolutely fine, does the job. I'm wondering what the difference will be to warrant a £20.21 difference, plus the p and p! They weren't flogging them under the premise of staying put for days on end, just going on about the buttery texture.

Just watching the 9pm Bobbi Brown. Two lipsticks for £49 plus £4 p and p. That's alot of money to me, I've just replaced my usual Rimmel lippy £4.79. It's absolutely fine, does the job. I'm wondering what the difference will be to warrant a £20.21 difference, plus the p and p! They weren't flogging them under the premise of staying put for days on end, just going on about the buttery texture.
Just to add, BB lipsticks are famous for going off really quickly, they develop what is call the crayon smell. So you buy you need to use up with like 6 months if you are lucky.

I used to love a Rimmel lipstick years ago, then they discontinued the shade. What warrants the price different with BB, well it is an EL brand which is classed as high end and if people will pay that they just keep charging it.

I remember BB way back when she still owned it and had great simple everyday shades, no shimmerbricks or sparkle, that came out when EL bought the brand.

I’ve read that the Aldi dupe for the face base is an absolute clone with rave reviews for £5:99.

Bobbi Brown’s vitamin enriched primer is a fave among fans, but Aldi’s version utilises a lot of the same ingredients to achieve a very similar outcome – moisturised skin that is primed and ready to apply a flawless make-up look that will last all day. Read our review here.

Aldi says: ‘Get your skin looking picture perfect with this Lacura Vitabase Primer. Whether you’re using this alone or under make-up, your selfies will never be the same again. Contains vitamin c and e, shea butter, geranium and grapefruit extract for a nourishing and delicate foundation treatment.’

I’ve read that the Aldi dupe for the face base is an absolute clone with rave reviews for £5:99.

Bobbi Brown’s vitamin enriched primer is a fave among fans, but Aldi’s version utilises a lot of the same ingredients to achieve a very similar outcome – moisturised skin that is primed and ready to apply a flawless make-up look that will last all day. Read our review here.

Aldi says: ‘Get your skin looking picture perfect with this Lacura Vitabase Primer. Whether you’re using this alone or under make-up, your selfies will never be the same again. Contains vitamin c and e, shea butter, geranium and grapefruit extract for a nourishing and delicate foundation treatment.’
No longer in stock … big you can buy from eBay for £20 🤣

I purchased and it’s on its way back. The blush is an odd colour and not flattering to olive skin tones. The best item is the mascara which I really like. The primer I did notice a difference. I have since purchased a similar dupe in Primark for £4.50. The eye stick a bit meh!

I purchased and it’s on its way back. The blush is an odd colour and not flattering to olive skin tones. The best item is the mascara which I really like. The primer I did notice a difference. I have since purchased a similar dupe in Primark for £4.50. The eye stick a bit meh!
The stick did look wierd. How was the cream?

The stick did look wierd. How was the cream?
Very moisturising and felt comforting on my combination skin. Not convinced of the price tag. The primark dupe feels very similar. I’ve been impressed with their make up so at that price point happy to test to see if my skin responds.

Very moisturising and felt comforting on my combination skin. Not convinced of the price tag. The primark dupe feels very similar. I’ve been impressed with their make up so at that price point happy to test to see if my skin responds.
No Primark near me....Not sure if that bothers me.....probably not

Latest posts

Back