Boots Liz Earle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boots have LE on 3 for 2 plus for today only there is an extra 20% off with code BEAUTY20
I can’t see this LE offer, only the 20% off thing. Is it exclusive to selected customers? I do find their website a bit of a mess though.

I can’t see this LE offer, only the 20% off thing. Is it exclusive to selected customers? I do find their website a bit of a mess though.
I thought that but if you click on an item it then said part of the 3 for 2 offer

I thought that but if you click on an item it then said part of the 3 for 2 offer
Thanks. I just went back on and tried that and you are right. I also just spotted the deal in the left-hand column under Promotions (I think) but I can’t find which page gave me that list now. Honestly, their website is awful.

Also, have you noticed how everyone is talking about Black Friday deals already? Nearly all the websites I’ve looked at lately have it splashed all over their home page as if it’s current. Boots.com is full of it. Black Friday isn’t till 24th November and a lot of retailers have been going on about it for over a week now. I’m sure it’s worse than previous years?

Latest posts

Back