Butler & Wilson BCC pin

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LionLady

Registered Shopper
Just had the teaser email from B&W for show on Wed 8 October. The pin is of a bear holding the pink BCC ribbon. Item no. 535984 - only available on the day of course and no price was given.

Just had the teaser email from B&W for show on Wed 8 October. The pin is of a bear holding the pink BCC ribbon. Item no. 535984 - only available on the day of course and no price was given.

Hi LionLady, I received the same email, I dont think I will be rushing to buy this one, I do not like it at all:58:

Hi LionLady, I received the same email, I dont think I will be rushing to buy this one, I do not like it at all:58:

Not my cup of tea either, I would have prefered something a bit more classic. I didn't think much of the 'smiley' jewellery items shown in the email either - I hope the next shows are not all the whimsical pieces

Here you go.......... (item code 335984)

teddy.jpg

Thanks for the piccie,Perdita!:1: I have to say, I think my money's safe with this one though... The bear looks a little scary to me. Not in a grrrrr way, more like zombie bear!

I don't normally like this kind of thing, but I thought it was quite sweet when I saw Simon wearing it last night. I wouldn't buy it for myself, but I can admire it.

what a nerve brooch on ebay£75 buy it now

View larger picture

Butler and Wilson 2008 QVC Breast Cancer Care Brooch

TEDDY BEAR

Brand New in Butler and Wilson Box

Limited Edition (exclusive to QVC)

This gorgeous Teddy Bear holds a Pink Breast Cancer Care Symbol.

The Teddy Bear is approx 4cms tall

This brooch is beautifully made comprising of the teddy bear holding the Breast Cancer Care logo, The bear itself has a red bow, black arms and legs, white body and head.

The whole thing is picked out in crystal in the usual Butler and Wilson manner, making a fabulous brooch that really catches the eye

Manufacturer sealed in the original presentation box

On a pink padded cushion with pink ribbon tab

FOUND THIS ON EBAY : £75.00 Buy It Now >

Immediate payment required

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End time: 14-Oct-08 21:07:46 BST (6 days 23 hours)
Postage costs: £4.20
Royal Mail Special Delivery (TM) Next Day
Service to United Kingdom
(more services)
Post to: N. and S. America, Europe, Australia
Item location: Brighton, East Sussex, United Kingdom
Buyer: User ID kept private

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are watching this item in My eBay (47 items)
You can also: Bid with Bid Assistant

Get alerts via Text message or Instant Messaging
Email to a friend
:33:

Last edited:
I'm confused, how can it be on ebay when it has not been released yet, also how can the person selling it be sure to get this brooch?????????????????. Can this mean that there is an insider in QVC selling on ebay?

I'm confused, how can it be on ebay when it has not been released yet, also how can the person selling it be sure to get this brooch?????????????????. Can this mean that there is an insider in QVC selling on ebay?

My thoughts exactly!!!!! :hump:

re insider

My thought they must have item ,they have 2 up i dont even know what the price is of the brooch ,but bet you it is not £75 i think its outragous and they have 2 up ,1 at bidding which is over £30 AT MOMENT AND OTHER AT THE BUY IT NOW ,i am wondering if insider has managed to get a couple and now up for sale ,so unfair but can only say they must have 2 or would not be up for sale ?????:33::33:

Could have come from QVC or B&W staff, they get freebies I assume. I remember I got a tube of the new LE "light" off EBay when it was about to be released and when it arrived it said "QVC Sample" on the bottom. :11:

I have just found another seller selling the same brooch, please take notice of the description, they are talking that the event has taken place.

Butler & Wilson QVC Breast Cancer Care Pin 2008 Teddy Item number: 200261508382

Seller of this item? Sign in for your status Watch this item in My eBay

This item has been added to My eBay for Guests.
As a guest, you can:
Track up to 10 items on this computer in My eBay
Receive an email reminder for this item a few hours before it ends

View larger picture

Starting bid £25.00

Your maximum bid: £
Place Bid >
(Enter £25.00 or more)

End time: 11-Oct-08 14:33:55 BST (2 days 23 hours)
Postage costs: £2.50
Royal Mail 1st Class Standard
Service to United Kingdom
Post to: United Kingdom
Item location: Norwich, United Kingdom
History: 0 bids

You can also:
Bid with Bid Assistant

Get alerts via Text message or Instant Messaging
Email to a friend

Listing and payment details: HideShow
Starting time: 08-Oct-08 14:33:55 BST
Starting bid: £25.00
Duration: 3-day listing
Payment methods: PayPal (preferred),
Personal cheque,
Postal Order or Banker's Draft
See details

Meet the seller
Seller: mmmmbear( 618)
Member: since 05-Oct-02 in United Kingdom

See detailed feedback
Add to Favourite Sellers
View seller's other items

Ask seller a question

Email the seller

Buy safely
1. Check the seller's reputation
Score: 618 | 100% Positive
See detailed feedback
2. Check how you're protected

Free protection Pay with PayPal and you're fully protected. Learn more.

Description Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.

Item Specifics - Costume Jewellery
Type: Brooches/ Pins Brand: Butler & Wilson
Subtype: -- Beads/ Stones: Crystal
Ring Size: -- Main Material/ Metal: --
Modern/ Vintage: Modern Main Colour: Multi-Coloured
Style/ Period: Sparkly/ Glitzy Theme: Animals
Condition: New

I have been lucky enough to get two of these pins - which were sold on QVC for the Breast Cancer Care event which they hold every year.

This is brand new, never been out of the box condition, as received. I think this is the best one which Simon Wilson has done todate.The teddy is approx 4cm high and encrusted with crystals, he holds the breast cancer pink ribbon in his hand.

I will donate a percentage of the final selling price to the Breast Cancer Care charity.

I am a genuine seller, check out my feed back and bid with confidence.

Latest posts

Back