Capped P & P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

do you know what always makes me smile in an ironic sort of way? Kipling bag hours where they always go on about how light the bags are and what a plus this is as you can put loads of stuff in. How come this super light product then costs £4 plus to stuff in a plastic bag and shove in the post?

The bag I ordered was a small bag.
The one from rtherapy was the jarita which is a lot larger.
I e mailed them the other day to complain about them not capping p & p. They basically replied saying the postage charges are clearly displayed. In other words IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T BUY . So I will have to take their advice and NOT BUY .

I agree with everyone. I watch QVC to see demos of things I've never heard of, of interest to me eg tools, electronics, kitchen gadgets (ANYTHING called a gadget in fact).

Then I scour the internet, and wherever possible buy it from somewhere else, and invariably with free postage. In fact, today I bought a fairly bulky £75 electronic gadget from Ebay, with free postage.

Sometimes you HAVE to buy from QVC eg an exclusive hi-spec HP PC TSV on 4 easypays, but the PP was an extortionate £19-95.
:mysmilie_476:

I'm replying to myself now lol.
I've just watched the presentation of my PC on USA QVC (on YouTube). The price is roughly the same, but FREE pp, FIVE easy payments, and LOADS of free software, inc 5 YEARS antivirus (I got a 30 day trial and now it keeps wanting me to buy it, I can't get rid of the damn pop-ups for this.

Re the Ebay item, it was loaded onto the van this morning for delivery to my house, according to the tracking (you don't get this on QVC). Although the depot is only a mile from my house, I have stayed in all day and am still waiting for it to arrive! It arrived in the depot late last night.

Re the Ebay item, it was loaded onto the van this morning for delivery to my house, according to the tracking (you don't get this on QVC).

Although the depot is only a mile from my house, I have stayed in all day and am still waiting for it to arrive! It arrived in the depot late last night.

Just out of interest, it arrived at 6pm, apparently the parcels nearest the depot are delivered last, the van goes to the furthest point first then works its way back!

Still, delivered in 2 days with FREE postage, and quite a large heavy parcel too.

Latest posts

Back