Casual & Co TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maxi dress, strappy number. I don't like the placement of the pattern over the tummy, looks like female 'bits'. Oh my goodness, is it just me who sees that? And it's a Rorshach sp? test? I am anonymous on here, aren't I? "And we are unanimous in that!" x slinkingSnarly

It's horrendous!!!! It makes Tanya look as though she has a pot belly (which she doesn't) and poor Catherine looks abnormally shaped (when in reality she is a curvy size 12).

They've have really lost the plot.

A TSV used to mean something. Today's "bargain" gives you a saving of £4.77 ..... for tat

i've seen worse - at least it's not technicolour polyester for twice the price.

i'm not keen on the pattern but i like that mid length. don't like short and don't like it flapping round my feet.

I haven't seen it yet. Disappointing if it's rubbish though as the glimpses of it on Debbie Greenwood last week looked quite good. I've got one casual and co cotton dress and it's lovely. Cotton is soft but not too thin, washes well and, on me, it's an inch or two off the floor.

Oh well. Not like I need another maxi dress especially given the summer we're having.

I'm really disappointed....I was so going to buy this when I saw DG wearing it...but the placement of the print is all wrong.There seems to be a white block under the empire line with two paisley bits on and its emphasising everyones stomach (my worst area).My eye is so drawn to that spot.

I bought the butterfly one last year and its so pretty,I would have loved something like that again.

I too was hoping to get this as I bought last years TSV dress and love it. This one seems to be cut so as to make a little bulge over the tummy. One thing though is after you wash and roll dry these dresses they are softer and dont hold the crinkle effect as well which I prefer so maybe the bulge is how its "set " and starched when new. Wont be getting it -too dear at that price,I got something similar last week for £7 in the sales,to wear to the beach on holiday.

Not much hope for us when it looks awful on the models. IMO it didn't look good on any of them. I'm sure it's not the same one that Debbie G had on last week.

I really like the blue option , but I don't suit the longer length dress plus when the models turn round it bunches up just below the shearing... disappointed :(

DD and I caught the launch at midnight and both said "Fallopian Tubes" (see's just sat her Biology GCSE so it's a familiar diagram!)

Jude xx

I really like the blue option , but I don't suit the longer length dress plus when the models turn round it bunches up just below the shearing... disappointed :(

Yes, on Tiffany it looked a disaster at the back, needed pulling down. I like cotton, BUT as this one has a lining I think it will be sweatingly hot and clingy to wear in warm weather.

Phew, it's not just me. Akimbo and DD, I just cannot believe that the C&Co designer/sewers/fitting models, Qbuyers/presenters/stylist did not see what we saw. How gullible they think we are.

Wear it to sit any sort of biology, midwifery or anatomy exam and you'll be hauled out for cheating!

Jude xx

It is a good price,the colours are pretty, but I think they have scrimped on the fabric :sad:, they bunch at the "seat" area on the slim models, so no hope for "normal" sized women:thinking:, it will look unattractive specially if the wearer has sat down for a while! Why can't they get it right:mysmilie_10:

Latest posts

Back