Catherine Huntley being honest selling shoes….

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chunts remnds me very much of Julia Robert's (actress) character in her film "Runaway Bride". When asked how do you like you eggs? She always says she likes them however the bloke she is d ating at the time likes his. I rememer Catherine used to love leather Lulu Guinness handbags, then that was dismissed as she was a vegan. I feel a little sorry for her, I am not sure she really knows her true self.

I work with a vegan and he is very devout, can be a little over bearing at times. Contrastly, he carries a leather man bag. I mean, what the actual? FGS, don't question him about it, or you are in for snide lectures and stupid justifications for his choices. We have another colleague who is a "freetarian", apparently is is a thing. She eats what she wants and chops and changes from day to day. It seems a bit pointless to me but there you go.

When she came back after disappearing for a long period she had put weight on but to me looked fine. Perhaps she just wants to be more comfortable in casual clothes? Or perhaps she actually feels more confidant to just wear them. Gone are the contacts and in the black specs. The days of glam different hair colours blond one month red the next are gone.

The other day she was handing over to a recording of herself, I think I may have heard her say something along the lines of this was before my weight loss.

Chunts remnds me very much of Julia Robert's (actress) character in her film "Runaway Bride". When asked how do you like you eggs? She always says she likes them however the bloke she is d ating at the time likes his. I rememer Catherine used to love leather Lulu Guinness handbags, then that was dismissed as she was a vegan. I feel a little sorry for her, I am not sure she really knows her true self.

I work with a vegan and he is very devout, can be a little over bearing at times. Contrastly, he carries a leather man bag. I mean, what the actual? FGS, don't question him about it, or you are in for snide lectures and stupid justifications for his choices. We have another colleague who is a "freetarian", apparently is is a thing. She eats what she wants and chops and changes from day to day. It seems a bit pointless to me but there you go.
That’s really insightful and I totally agree with you. It’s sad for Chunts as she has morphed into a bit of a nunty chubby cat lady. It’s ironic as she always proclaims to hold so many views about being a powerful woman /vegan/great for her age/sugar free/nail tech/dancer/grief support/poppy seller. Hopefully if she has been through the ringer in her personal life she’s coming back on top again.
Before I get slated by anyone, I want to be clear; I have nothing against being chubby or being a cat lover - rather that Catherine seems unhappy in herself and has done since she came back.

At one point she was billing herself as a ‘ plus-size model’ and ‘curve model’ like the bigger models on the show do on their social media. I couldn’t give a monkeys about her hair size glasses or clothes but I think she does. Hopefully she will find herself and be happy x

Latest posts

Back