CBD (Hemp) Oil

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

However, my ill will still exists when it comes to the Expensive Urine Merchants, such as those in Primal or those who pathologise food groups (all fat is bad, everyone has coeliac disease, you must eat protein) all to make a fast buck. You can't buy it any more but snake oil salespeople still exist as much as they always have done 😃
Not to mention that considering how much they bang on about how vital it is to get the right vitamins, etc, their supplements are actually fairly weak.

If making people healthy is as important to Steve as they claim, then surely his / Gemporia's goal would be to make the strongest and best on the market.

Switched on to them selling what looks like jelly tots - sugar laden sweets with CBD in them and selling them as a health item. Where's Steve and his anti-glucose syrup mantra?! Also, when they have been selling CBD before, they were sneering at people swallowing it and saying the stomach acid will get to it before it gets in the bloodstream and that's why you hold the oil under the tongue. I guess that's until they are selling gummies themselves!

Three hours!!! Three damn hours. Three hours of CBD oils and other products with oil in their formulation. Amazing that the channel hands itself over to the other family with Ms Ward guesting in the host seat . I suppose that at least means we got a rest from the latest 'rare', 'never seen in the west ' jadeite and recently agate.

Three hours! It's been 4 hours and it's what made me switch off at 11 o'clock and, Toby's back on again at 4 o'clock. Looks like he's drawn the short straw today and, judging by the way he's dressed he's was called up at short notice.

Three hours!!! Three damn hours. Three hours of CBD oils and other products with oil in their formulation. Amazing that the channel hands itself over to the other family with Ms Ward guesting in the host seat . I suppose that at least means we got a rest from the latest 'rare', 'never seen in the west ' jadeite and recently agate.
Nope four hours, 11am-3pm.

What on earth is there to talk about for four hours when it comes to CBD? They could have grown one of the plants in that time.........

Switched on to them selling what looks like jelly tots - sugar laden sweets with CBD in them and selling them as a health item. Where's Steve and his anti-glucose syrup mantra?! Also, when they have been selling CBD before, they were sneering at people swallowing it and saying the stomach acid will get to it before it gets in the bloodstream and that's why you hold the oil under the tongue. I guess that's until they are selling gummies themselves!

Morals and consistency have never been Gemporia strong points.

Back when they had the lifestyle channel, they'd happily have presenters on Gemporia telling us that cakes and sweets are bad, when pushing the Primal Stuff - while over on lifestyle, presenters would stand alongside a guest that is flogging hand made cakes and sweets.........

They try to tell us how affordable they are because they 'cut out the middleman' - yet they needlessly employ Troth and Cavill to waffle for hours on screen on a daily basis.

They try to tell us how they care for environment and how they're carbon neutral - while importing cheap products to flog from China, flogging stones from hundreds of metres before the earths surface, and whilst flying around the world to obtain gemstones.

They play on the 'friend in your living room' mantra - whilst taking away the 5-way split pay option from their 'friends' and they also took a month to refund their 'friends' too.

Latest posts

Back