• Centigrade TSV 5.png
    Centigrade TSV 5.png
    618 KB · Views: 231
Centigrade Raincoat with Hood
Item Number: 198154
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £3.95

Be prepared for rainy days with this gorgeous raincoat from Centigrade. This water-resistant design is a must-have for your transitional wardrobe, featuring a handy pair of welt pockets, a concealed zip with snap button closures and that all-important hood. The perfect addition to your outerwear collection, this piece is bound to become your go-to companion for wet weather adventures, whether you're wearing jeans and trainers or a midi dress and boots.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Centigrade Raincoat with Hood and Contrast Lining from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £60 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £44.98 plus P&P, you're saving £15.02.

It's all in the details - stylish on the outside and inside too, this design boasts a contrasting stripe lining on the hood for all designs apart from the animal option, along with adjustable cord details at the waist to help you look and feel your best.

The choice is yours - you can't go wrong with any of these classic options! If you're looking for something undeniably timeless, go for Navy or Black, with Khaki being ideal if you prefer more neutral tones. Adding a pop of colour to your look is easy with Red or Yellow, and if you love prints, choose the Animal option.

• Relaxed fit
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Navy
  • Red
  • Khaki
  • Yellow
  • Black
  • Animal

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 103.5cm (40.8"), S: 108.6cm (42.8"), M: 113.7cm (44.8"), L: 120cm (47.3"), XL: 127.6cm (50.3"), 2XL: 137.8cm (54.3"), 3XL: 148cm (58.3")
  • Hip: XS: 105.4cm (41.5"), S: 110.5cm (43.5"), M: 115.6cm (45.5"), L: 121.9cm (48"), XL: 129.5cm (51"), 2XL: 139.7cm (55"), 3XL: 149.9cm (59")
  • Length: XS: 81.9cm (32.3"), S: 82.6cm (32.5"), M: 83.2cm (32.8"), L: 84.1cm (33.1"), XL: 85.4cm (33.6"), 2XL: 87.3cm (34.4"), 3XL: 89.5cm (35.3")

All measurements are approximate

This seems to be the only home brand that seems reasonably priced. This a classy looking coat and looks a lot more expensive. I noticed that it said water resistant as opposed to water proof, so it could be worth spending out on a better one. Having never tried anything from Centigrade before I can't comment upon durability, how they wash up or the sizing but on the surface this looks like a pretty good deal. I rather like the yellow one. I do like a bit of animal print but not on a raincoat.

A couple or 3 years ago I bought the cuddly duffle type coat with hood in red and paid lining (there is blue, black, green and rust), and it served me well every winter. Washed really well. Zip and button front so doubly warm. It would be brought out again this coming winter but having lost 3 stone plus, it literally hangs on me now. A great winter coat though.

Fgs - a raincoat is one garment that needs to do up, otherwise what’s the f’ing point? So what do they do? Send the plus sized model out wearing it wide open- yep that’s fine but then show it done up. She stood there pawing at it which only demonstrated how the two sides were never gonna meet in a million years. The smaller girl came out wearing it fully fastened as well as open.
My questions are - did they not have a sample in Sophia’s size? If not, why not? Is she wearing the largest size they do ? If so then clearly they come up small and for a large statuesque lady not fit for purpose.

If it's a raincoat, it should be waterproof, not water resistant. I'd look in Lands End, not that I need to because my coats and raincoats have lasted years now and still look as good as new. It's a nice looking garment but I agree with merryone. The lovely plus size models always get a raw deal, sent out to the critical viewing public in jackets and coats that plainly don't do up, or when they do, they just about zip up under the tummy area, then bulge out, strain with wrinkles under the bust and don't do up over the bust. It fools and flatters nobody and the poor models must feel awful being stuffed into 2-sizes-2-small when I'm sure that given the chance, they'd think stuff the sizing, just give me something that does up. And talking of models, I wish the lovely looking model with the head covering would smile instead of looking so miserable. But at least her jackets do up.

A couple or 3 years ago I bought the cuddly duffle type coat with hood in red and paid lining (there is blue, black, green and rust), and it served me well every winter. Washed really well. Zip and button front so doubly warm. It would be brought out again this coming winter but having lost 3 stone plus, it literally hangs on me now. A great winter coat though.
I bought that coat as well, when it was a TSV. I’ve yet to wear it though because I have a Centigrade jacket that is really warm in cold weather and it’s water resistant.

To be honest, the duffle type coat is in the wardrobe upstairs and I keep forgetting that I’ve got it. 😳 If we have a really cold winter this year then I’ll make sure that I remember to wear it. 😉

If you read the blurb it says it good for your transitional wardrobe so I presume they mean summer into autumn and perhaps early spring, so not really a proper raincoat. For winter I mainly wear my waterproof hooded puffa jacket and for the transitional times a regular coat and umbrella combination. I find for spring/summer you can't really go too wrong with a good quality packaway like Joules. As I said this is a reasonably priced offering, but if you want a serious raincoat then sadly this isn't it.

Thats what I thought too M. My wardrobe is already saturated with jackets/coats that are never right for the weather outside, so although I loved the yellow one, I really don't need another one. I have thick cardigans that I have for 'transitional' but they too never see the light of day.

Thats what I thought too M. My wardrobe is already saturated with jackets/coats that are never right for the weather outside, so although I loved the yellow one, I really don't need another one. I have thick cardigans that I have for 'transitional' but they too never see the light of day.
Yellow is the only colour left. Maybe it's meant to be?

Latest posts

Back