Centigrade TSV Friday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not to mention expensive L.A. It would cost you £14.85 just to get them to you and you may end up keeping none of them and paying P&P back, admitedly less than QVC charge but still an additional cost. The P&P is extortinate :mysmilie_701:

:mysmilie_348: Too true honey! That's the trouble with QVC you can pay out an amount of money and end up with nothing.

I shop with La Redoute a lot and if you need to exchange for another size or colour or style you don't pay postage on the replacement - and of course you only pay one lot of P&P even if you order lots of different sizes styles and colours.

Well I have gone for the Red I NEED a red coat :) and I like hoods because I go to work on the train and it saves the bother of an umbrella, got in from work and it was on waitilist but the red option has been going on and off waitlist for the last hour and I got one when it was showing as in stock. Not convinced I will ever get it though it seems very odd that one minute its on waitlist then the next its in stock

I've got a red trench coat and I absolutely love it - it always cheers me up to wear it. I walkw ith an added spring in my step. Red would have been my second choice after the blue I think. Neutral creams and beiges aren't really me (although I did think it was V stylish with that purple lining) and I try not to buy black when there's another option that I like cos otherwise my wardrobe can become a gloomy sea of blackness which does nothing for my mood first thing in the morning! (not to mention that you can't find anything when it's all black!)

Well my red coat arrived today and I have to say its very nice a lovely colour and the lining is a really good material. A lot heavier than I expected I went for the medium (I am around a size 14) and it fits just right even with my uniform top and 2 jumpers on !! had to try it on as soon as I got in obviously and its been flippin cold here hence the 2 jumpers.

My lovely mum ordered two for me in L and XL and they are both too restrictive around the arm holes for me. (Bless her - as we speak she is in Morrisons buying up the store on my behalf. She's been on the phone twice asking if I need stuff cos it's on special offer!)

I thought the coats were really nice and loved the quality of the lining, and the chrome details but even in just a t shirt I felt uncomfortable across the shoulders and under the arms in both of them - even though the body was plennnnty big enough in both sizes. The Xl in red and the L in Navy weren't very different in size I thought. Mum usually wears a S or M depending on the brand - but she found the L a bit gripping in the upper arms and across the back but huuuuuge in the body.

I guess Centigrade is just not a good fit for me. (or my mum!)

My lovely mum ordered two for me in L and XL and they are both too restrictive around the arm holes for me. (Bless her - as we speak she is in Morrisons buying up the store on my behalf. She's been on the phone twice asking if I need stuff cos it's on special offer!)

I thought the coats were really nice and loved the quality of the lining, and the chrome details but even in just a t shirt I felt uncomfortable across the shoulders and under the arms in both of them - even though the body was plennnnty big enough in both sizes. The Xl in red and the L in Navy weren't very different in size I thought. Mum usually wears a S or M depending on the brand - but she found the L a bit gripping in the upper arms and across the back but huuuuuge in the body.

I guess Centigrade is just not a good fit for me. (or my mum!)

I've had the exact same problem with Centigrade Love A'kin. I don't understand why because I'm not particularly broad across the back and usually find the main problem with clothes is getting the right fit across the boobs! Centigrade however, are always roomy across the chest. Very strange fit.

I've had the exact same problem with Centigrade Love A'kin. I don't understand why because I'm not particularly broad across the back and usually find the main problem with clothes is getting the right fit across the boobs! Centigrade however, are always roomy across the chest. Very strange fit.

I am so glad I'm not the only one! I do have wide-ish shoulders and meaty upper arms as well as boobs - but I don't generally have an issue with finding clothes to fit them. (and I wear fitted suits for work.)

Latest posts

Back