Chelsea Peers TSV 02/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Found them. JD Williams, ASOS, Freeman's and Very sell them. All I found was pyjamas. They are very patterned. Don't look so bad though.
So does John Lewis, I’ll have you know! 😉

[edited to add that I entered Chelsea Peers on JL website and it returned 240 results (items) across all departments! 😳
Most seem to be “new in” too!
Yikes!

They seemed to appear from nowhere a couple of years ago (the brand), and they do a lot of Christmas Pj’s in particular.

Some are a bit garish, some are okayish?

Usually man made fibres I think…

They tend to be heavily reduced post Xmas!

Last edited:
Found them. JD Williams, ASOS, Freeman's and Very sell them. All I found was pyjamas. They are very patterned. Don't look so bad though.
Cheaper outlets then. At least we can test Q's Buying power!

Quite mainstream.

Attachments

• Pyjamas TSV 1.jpg
    Pyjamas TSV 1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 135
  • Pyjamas TSV 2.jpg
    Pyjamas TSV 2.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 139
  • Pyjamas TSV 3.jpg
    Pyjamas TSV 3.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Pyjamas TSV 4.jpg
    Pyjamas TSV 4.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 107
  • Pyjamas TSV 5.jpg
    Pyjamas TSV 5.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 138
If I wore pyjamas (which I don’t) those would keep me awake. 😳 They’re fair too garish and patterned for me.

I wonder if any customers will buy them for every member of the family, plus the dog?

If I wore pyjamas (which I don’t) those would keep me awake. 😳 They’re fair too garish and patterned for me.

I wonder if any customers will buy them for every member of the family, plus the dog?
They do. We went away last year to a posh hotel for Christmas and there was a whole family (10 at least) in one of the rooms, in their matching PJ's, opening all the gifts. I'm sure they had their dog as well in matching attire - or maybe it was the baby. There was bucks fizz at breakfast and I might have had more than one 🤭

CC

I once bought Bry a Christmas jumper and it was off his back and in a puddle before you could say Christmas jumpers are shite. Can't imagine what he'd do if I tried to put pyjamas on him. Bite my face off when I'm asleep probably :LOL:

I wear pyjamas but prefer Dunnes Stores, only problem I have to turn them up as way too long. I also like them baggy and get one or two sizes bigger.

Freya who is a cat had to wear a onies thing when she had was neutered. She kept wiggling out of it and tried to bite me when I was putting it back on. She went for her check up at the vet and as it was Lock Down I had to stay in the car park. I said, did she try to bite you? The vet, she was very grumpy, I thought yes she was biting.

I once bought Bry a Christmas jumper and it was off his back and in a puddle before you could say Christmas jumpers are shite. Can't imagine what he'd do if I tried to put pyjamas on him. Bite my face off when I'm asleep probably :LOL:
I confess to dressing Dottie up one year. She drew the line at the socks and quickly removed them, but happily (?) wore the dress all Christmas day including a walk around Bournemouth

Attachments

• 2CDF62CE-B0A1-4C03-8858-10A804960D68.jpeg
    2CDF62CE-B0A1-4C03-8858-10A804960D68.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 51
Got some PJ's to take on holiday from Primark. I think they cost £15 for both. Both had black t shirts and bottoms were a cream with black dots and an animal print.
I will wear the t shirts in the day as they will be too warm for me at night and will wear a camisole instead.

Latest posts

Back