Christmas Card

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
So has anyone had a Christmas Card from QVC this year? I know some people had e-mails with an easy pay code but don't think I have seen anyone mention an actual Christmas Card? So have QVC given that up and decided to save the enviroment??? :tongue:

I've not had one and usually get one every year. I did get an email EP code but I returned the purchase so can't reuse the EP code.

i got a card - just presenter photos. pretty rubbish, really.

i didn't realise you could order multiple items on the EZ pay code, though.

still, i have my ever-so-snuggly pillow top duvet, and i'm happy with it!

i got a card - just presenter photos. pretty rubbish, really.

i didn't realise you could order multiple items on the EZ pay code, though.

still, i have my ever-so-snuggly pillow top duvet, and i'm happy with it!

Ahh so they did send some!!!

I havent got a card this year but usually do get one
Have had a few different emails offering EP codes but havent used any of them
Probably should have for the Honora that I bought last week

I got one with an easy pay in it. Nice photos of the presenters but not one of Catherine she will be miffed. lol.

No card as yet but EZP code which will not be using.I have returned more than I have ordered this year ( will be getting THE letter) The reason is when I looked at the pieces they were just not worth the price. ( Today's return-- 2 Lola Rose pieces) total cost over £90, no way. So paid P&P plus return cost, same with LuluG TSV ( sorry earlier thread) but just NOT worth the price.(IMO!)
I will be very pickey with my QVC ordering in the future & I think a lot of people are feeling the same.I can spend but I want value for money.( and felt I have had it in the past)

PS any sign of a QVC Calendar this year? NO!!!! why not!!!?????

Yep I got a card with all the signatures nicely stamped inside, it went into the bin along with the one from the Indian restaurant !!!!

no card got one last year and e-mail with easy pays dont know what to buy...just not tempted

Not had card for a few years, but had easy pay code, used to buy an un glamours pr of Padders as i am having toe trouble.

Ooooh: is there a calendar this year? :giggle:

No Thank Gawd!

I didn't get a card and I would not buy a calendar either. My query would be why they ever did them in the first place. Do the suits at QVC really think people want to see a different presenter gawping at them each month of the year? Are they regarded as pin ups in the same category as film stars or actors? Maybe I have missed something. Do any members of the forum see them in this light? I have got my calendar for next year - I will be looking at a beautiful kitten each month. (Some months have two kittens) yipee!

Never had a Christmas card from them, not sure I'd want one if it's anything like the tat they start flogging as early as July.

Anyone remember the first day of Ideal World when they ran out of stock and the presenters--ex qvc--were reduced to selling signed photos of themselves.

I got a card including easy pay code, never had a card before - I wonder if they take a random selection each year.

Latest posts

Back