Christmas Wrap Set TSV 25/07/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have had the xmas wrap kits in the past and used to get loads. These pics look more birthday than xmas and doesn't seem a much in th kit as usual.

Never mind, not being very Christmasy, they aren't at all Christmasy! What a stupid TSV for a Christmas event day.

I got a set similar last year, but I don't think it was a TSV though and it was definitely Christmas wrapping. I still have about half the pack left.

Why would you buy "wrapping" before you've even thought let alone bought Xmas presents , Very stupid TSV for July , it would be damaged and lost in my house by the time Xmas arrives.

Why would you buy "wrapping" before you've even thought let alone bought Xmas presents , Very stupid TSV for July , it would be damaged and lost in my house by the time Xmas arrives.

lol! This made me smile because I'm really anal and have a cupboard on my landing to keep all stuff like this in and I put presents in there too that I see throughout the year for people as gifts.

lol! This made me smile because I'm really anal and have a cupboard on my landing to keep all stuff like this in and I put presents in there too that I see throughout the year for people as gifts.

Haha i would love to be like that!

Some of the bags look very small. Only big enough for tiny items such as diamond rings or sapphire earrings etc ... for the milk lady, school teacher and person at the bus stop of course !

Gosh how dull is this? I like to get my wrapping paper from WHS nearer Christmas. The rolls have squares on the back which really help you cut in straight lines and you only end up using just the right amount. It's excellent quality too.

I quite liked the look of the Christmas set but don't want to go for auto delivery. I am sure they will have this on again nearer to the big day.

i am really mean . a few days after christmas i go in marks and spencer and waitrose and pick up beautiful wrapping paper, ribbons,tags and lovely cards for pennies . i bought so much i have some for next xmas. this is expensive compared to wrapping paper.

Call me mean - I am - but I have spent enough, imo, on the contents of the packages, without spending another £24 on the wrapping. Bags are available at bargains, for between 29p and 79p each.

Call me mean - I am - but I have spent enough, imo, on the contents of the packages, without spending another £24 on the wrapping. Bags are available at bargains, for between 29p and 79p each.

Or you could even use last years left over /cheap paper to make your own bags for penny's.
I don't give enough gifts to merit buying this many bags. So making my own is a win win situation fro me.

There`s so many reasonably priced papers everywhere and I buy coloured shiny paper ( looks a bit like coloured tinfoil ) and use it all year round. At Christmas time I use festive ribbons and tags on it and for birthdays or other times I use chiffon ribbon or silk ribbon on it. It saves wasting money on specific Christmas paper and it usually costs me around 99p a roll and I buy 2 or 3 different colours.

I bought the bag set from Q last Christmas and they were all wonderful. Saved hours of a sore back and hands wrapping. Just popped the pressies in bags and pulled the strings. Everyone who received one commented and loved it and wanted to know where I got it from. The leftovers have been used for birthdays and other occasions throughout the year. I'm definitely getting more and the auto delivery.

It's not very christmassy looking but that's not overly important to me. I don't really think any of the bags they do are that nice pattern wise, but oh my god are they useful. I cannot wrap nicely to save my life, I've got two left thumbs and make an embarrassingly horrendous mess. These sorts of bags are a lifesaver. I've only bought one pack so far cos you can reuse them loads. I mainly buy presents for my partner, mum and best friend, who just give me the bag back once they've opened the present. I used to just get the card gift bags but they're really expensive and often don't cover the present properly, you can see into the bag too much. The giftmate bags are one of the most useful things I've ever bought.

Latest posts

Back