Claire sutton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wash your mouths out. Julia, Alison Young and Flinty will never ever leave. They will die live on air at the age of 100 and have their embalmed bodies in glass cases in the background of every show afterwards.
Don’t forget Craig, I mean Craigie, Alex, Eilidh and Simon. Where could they possibly go to earn the substantial salaries and the freebies coming their way?

Last edited:
I am really happy QVC did something for Claire. She did come across as a nice genuine lady xxx

I am really happy QVC did something for Claire. She did come across as a nice genuine lady xxx
I remember that in the first lockdown when, like now, hundreds of people were losing their lives every day and thousands of people became ill every day, thousands of people were losing their jobs, and thousands of people began suffering with mental health problems, loneliness and anxiety she suggested buying an EEK ring as a memento, 'you could call it your lockdown ring'

I remember that in the first lockdown when, like now, hundreds of people were losing their lives every day and thousands of people became ill every day, thousands of people were losing their jobs, and thousands of people began suffering with mental health problems, loneliness and anxiety she suggested buying an EEK ring as a memento, 'you could call it your lockdown ring'

You honestly couldn’t make the insensitivity up could you. She’ll probably be waiting with bated breath for the souvenir cups and saucers to come out. 👏👏

Over the years she had often talked about Tom, her older son, who has Down's syndrome, her mother who has Parkinson's & her brother who has MS so she's got three loved ones who are a greater risk of being very ill with covid; in my opinion her suggestion was crass.

It's Mike Mason back on BidTV with the Worry Angels all over again. Watch this piece of crap take advantage of the old, the weak and the vulnerable.

It's Mike Mason back on BidTV with the Worry Angels all over again. Watch this piece of crap take advantage of the old, the weak and the vulnerable.
What a w@nker!

I absolutely never advocate violence against sales people but in his case not only would I make an exception I'd give him a good slap myself!

I can not abide this man, that spiel was disgusting and BidTv should’ve been took of the air there and then and he should’ve been banned from TV for life. Tuff Titty for “the Goddess” she deserve a medal putting up with him, unless she’s just as bad in which case, they deserve each other, but if I was forced to spend one single day with Mike Mason, then I’d be doing 25-life.

Wash your mouths out. Julia, Alison Young and Flinty will never ever leave. They will die live on air at the age of 100 and have their embalmed bodies in glass cases in the background of every show afterwards.
I can not abide this man, that spiel was disgusting and BidTv should’ve been took of the air there and then and he should’ve been banned from TV for life. Tuff Titty for “the Goddess” she deserve a medal putting up with him, unless she’s just as bad in which case, they deserve each other, but if I was forced to spend one single day with Mike Mason, then I’d be doing 25-life.
Nah Shopps it would be justifiable homicide.

Somehow I don't think Claire was ever herself on screen. I never got a sense of her as a person as I do with some of the others, love them or loathe them, and I felt she just wasn't comfortable and put on a front for the camera. I suppose they all do that to some extent but not so much.

Somehow I don't think Claire was ever herself on screen. I never got a sense of her as a person as I do with some of the others, love them or loathe them, and I felt she just wasn't comfortable and put on a front for the camera. I suppose they all do that to some extent but not so much.
Have you watched her on Instagram?

I “watch” Claire on Instagram and I sometimes wonder if she suffers from depression. Plus I didn’t realise how much her Downs Syndrome son struggles with reading, writing and and understanding time. I can understand why she left QVC.

I agree with your opinion of Claire. She did well to hold down a job for as long as she did with a Downs Syndrome child to look after. I don't think she went into the corner shop and spoke like she did on tv. I don't do Instagram, but I can't imagine her life is all roses and I wish her the best of luck for the future.

Have you watched her on Instagram?
Yep she posts like she talks, it gives me a headache reading them. Also she does appear very vain posting the pouting pics. Her posts about/with Tom are sweet and I am glad he has been given a place at the college they set their hearts on.

Latest posts

Back