• Clipper TSV 1.jpg
    Clipper TSV 1.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 20
Clipperpro 2.0 Nail Clippers with 180 Degree Swivel Head & Lock
Item Number: 729385
QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

Keeping your nails trimmed and tidy has never been easier, with this fantastic Clipper Pro 2.0 nail clipper. Ergonomically designed by orthopaedic surgeons, this essential nail cutter combines precision with durability, plus it's fitted with a 180-degree swivel head and handles specifically designed for individuals with reduced hand strength. Ideal for all your grooming needs, this practical tool gives you ultimate control when refining and perfecting your manicures and pedicures.

Designed by experts - created by three orthopaedic surgeons to mirror the tools they use every day, the Clipper Pro 2.0 nail clipper combines the precision of surgical-grade stainless-steel blades with durable zinc alloy handles. Simple to use, these clippers were designed to make your routine easier and give you more independence.

Whole hand use - the handles of the Clipper Pro 2.0 are specifically designed for individuals with reduced hand strength. Their design allows you to utilise the strength of your whole hand, as opposed to using just your thumb and index finger when using traditional nail clippers.

Polished results - fitted with a 180-degree swivel head for the ideal trimming position, it's never been easier to perfect your manicure or pedicure. The swivel head allows you to easily clip your nails while keeping your wrists in a neutral position, so no more bending your wrist into awkward angles to get the perfect cut! The surgical-grade curved blades cut extra tough nails with unbelievable accuracy.

• Designed to be held in your palm for better control
  • Featuring 180-degree swivel head and lock
  • Zinc alloy, stainless steel
  • Clipper: 12.7cm x 2cm x 4.8cm (5" x 0.8" x 1.9")

What's in the box?

• 1 x Clipper Pro 2.0 nail clipper

All measurements are approximate

I ordered it, despite thinking it was very expensive, but then read the reviews on the USA site which in the main were very poor, so I am just about to cancel it.

I do struggle to cut toenails with an ordinary clipper, so I hoped it would be tha answer, but not so according to the reviews. Since then, I've also found reviews on the UK site, mainly bad.

I didn't find them at first, it must have been on sale previously, but never saw it.

I don't normally like AOs, but in this case it is an advantage as I can cancel.

It was previously a TSV, I think, but has certainly aired before. Last time it was a red pair. This time it’s the blue one. Maybe that’s to make people think that it’s a new product. 😉

Debbie said the red choice had sold out, but she didn't say that it sold out when the product was a previously aired TSV. I think this is called 'lying by omission'.
One of the presenters did mention that they had sold the red one previously and now only had the blue one. I can’t remember who it was though, but it certainly wouldn’t have been Debbie.

It seems odd that it’s on advanced order (although I wouldn’t buy it) because you’d think they’d get both colours in unless they’re shifting stock that nobody wants.

Latest posts

Back