Collagen supplements don’t work

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Futility58

Registered Shopper
Just seen doctor and dermatologist discuss collagen supplements. On iPlayer, Dr Xand’s con or cure, series 2, episode 11.

The dermatologist on the programme said that a lot of collagen supplements are made of ground up left over animal parts. Also, because they are food supplements they are not policed as much as medicinal products.

The dermatologist on the programme said that a lot of collagen supplements are made of ground up left over animal parts. Also, because they are food supplements they are not policed as much as medicinal products.
Ground up bones, probably. Very off-putting. I hope Abbi Cleeve and all the others selling collagen gummies, drinks etc. know about this.

Yes, I remember Col Plus not the right name sold on QVC and on IW before is made from cow. I have posted it before.

Remember, mad cow disease was caused by feeding cows meal made from dead cows.

Curoo (so), cannibals got it human form of mad cow.

There are a few, very few scientific studies showing some benefits of collagen use But many have only been given to rats and human studies show some benefits but only from the right type and strength which due to the lack of regulation is difficult to prove.

Latest posts

Back