Constructive Feedback

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Gemstone Gav,thanks for replying,I can only watch online,so unless I give up all other activities I'm a bit limited,here's hoping you go on Freeview,will look forward to seeing you.

Hi Jacqualina:

Thanks, Tony is great and very knowledgeable.

I have passed your order query onto Rocks & Co. Helper for her immediate attention.

I feel for you on the 24 hour time limit on items in your basket, but this policy is actually to protect customers like yourself. Giving items a longer basket life opens us all to abuse from ‘illegitimate’ customers. Imagine discovering there is no stock on our website’s shopping cart because it was all ‘waiting’ in customers’ baskets? What would happen to our business if genuine customers kept missing out on auctions because we thought we’d ‘sold’ them to someone else who never paid? Also, phone customers can only combine items for one day, so to be fair we need to keep this consistent on the website.

I hope you understand our dilemma here and trust you can appreciate our rationale.

Best Wishes,

Gav

Gav - just by way of an update ..........

Still no delivery. Rocksandcohelper contacted me via PM at lunchtime today to ask for the order number and I responded immediately. I've had no feedback. However I phoned CS and am now being told that the warehouse is waiting for stock for one of the items (bear in mind this was for an item bought over 10 days ago) which is expected tomorrow. So the story has now changed. I've been promised a delivery for Thursday but in all honesty Gav this really is unacceptable.

Hi Everyone:

Thanks again for all the feedback and support. If Rocks & Co. Helper or I can assist in any way, please just let us know and we’ll respond ASAP.

Meeshoo: While I have sent you a PM, the likely reason Rocks & Co. Helper didn’t respond is she was still trying to get to the bottom of this. Regardless, she should have kept you in the loop. Thank you again for your patience, this should be resolved shortly.

Tingtong: Thank you for the welcome. Your handle had my office in hysterics this morning, ‘Tingtong’ actually means ‘crazy’ (the funny kind) in Thai!

Best Wishes,

Gav

Is it possible to include a pre-paid registered post envelope when sending an item for re-sizing? I usually do this for items bought from the :34: other channels, but I can't seem to be able to see this option for R&C?

Thanks,

Tony

Thanks for your reply Gav. I do understand that you don't want items hanging around in baskets for too long and then possibly being cancelled. As a halfway solution would it not be possible to add to an order that has been checked out, but not despatched yet? For example, the order I placed on 17th October has still not been sent. I could have added several items in that time and would then have avoided extra p&p and the embarrassment of facing the delivery man yet again! Other channels do this (for example only one p&p all over the weekend, because it won't be sent before Monday and will all come with the same delilvery anyway.) Also being able to phone up CS and have them add/delete something from the order would also give us a lot more flexibility. Changes like this would make me a very happy bunny!

Latest posts

Back