Cosy and serviceable!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gee...is it that time of year again? must get myself some servicable trews and deck shoes..... :mysmilie_698:

He said it was April so you have a good bit of time.......but then a couple of days later he said it was March, so maybe you'd better get your skates on :mysmilie_82:

It's a cruise to gay Paris :mysmilie_701:

PS Don't tell Anna but Andy is off to Barbados and Loen said that it would be their last trip abroad, as they miss the dog too much and would be holidaying in the UK from then on, which was music to my ears I can tell you, as it's costing me a fortune following him :mysmilie_81:

It's a cruise to gay Paris

Oh I could write you paragraphs
About my own parisienne days

PS Don't tell Anna but Andy is off to Barbados and Loen said that it would be their last trip abroad, as they miss the dog too much and would be holidaying in the UK from then on, which was music to my ears I can tell you, as it's costing me a fortune following him :mysmilie_81:

That's what Andy's told her....I know differently, but on this occasion, my lips are sealed :mysmilie_11: ...poke you later, sweetpea ;)

nice ploy Momma...she's already on her way to the airport; so she'll be outta your hair for a coupla days :D

She hasn't got enough hair to keep me away for a minute let alone a couple of days :mysmilie_17:

*tops a Stella..... and uncovers the buffet* bliss :D

The buffets all yours, Momma, I've seen you in a full feeding frenzy and not even I'm mean enough to come between you and the only cheesey balls you're likely to get your chops round this year:mysmilie_374:

Seriously?? I once met a woman at a conference who said that she and her husband would like to visit my part of the country, but couldn't go away often because of their pet. Well I assumed that they had a dog or similar, so said that there were plenty of self-catering establishments which would accept a dog. When she said that they had a tortoise I nearly choked on my cornflakes and had to excuse myself to check that I hadn't wet myself. How can people just put their lives on hold like that??

Seriously?? I once met a woman at a conference who said that she and her husband would like to visit my part of the country, but couldn't go away often because of their pet. Well I assumed that they had a dog or similar, so said that there were plenty of self-catering establishments which would accept a dog. When she said that they had a tortoise I nearly choked on my cornflakes and had to excuse myself to check that I hadn't wet myself. How can people just put their lives on hold like that??

:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back