Cozee Home Heated Throw - Product Recall

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used mine today. I wanted 3 items, paying with the refund for the blanket, the £15 credit and the rest from my credit card.

Their system wouldn’t accept the credit and the refund for one order, so it had to be split. Ridiculously old fashioned IT system.

Eventually got my refund back but it wasn’t QVCs fault. I found my receit for sending it back and apparently Warrington was the last place it arrived 3 days after sending. Got in touch with PO and they told me it was down as lost and QVC would have to claim for it. How did you get the voucher for returning, I can’t seem to find it anywhere on the QVC site. Thanks

Eventually got my refund back but it wasn’t QVCs fault. I found my receit for sending it back and apparently Warrington was the last place it arrived 3 days after sending. Got in touch with PO and they told me it was down as lost and QVC would have to claim for it. How did you get the voucher for returning, I can’t seem to find it anywhere on the QVC site. Thanks
The code was in the email from Q confirming the return of the control.

The code was in the email from Q confirming the return of the control.
OK thanks for that. I didn’t get any e-mail they just refunded my money when the PO had told them it was a lost package. QVC kept telling me they would ring me back but after several reminders I never did get the phone call. Looks as though I will be ringing them again.

I haven't asked for a refund on mine. I suspect it's overheating but Bry loves it and so do I. However, thanks to this thread I no longer leave it plugged in when not in use.

I know I should ask for refunds but hey ho.

T

I haven't asked for a refund on mine. I suspect it's overheating but Bry loves it and so do I. However, thanks to this thread I no longer leave it plugged in when not in use.

T
You do realise you could negate your house insurance if anything happens and it is found to be caused by blanket as you were informed of a recall.

T
I didn’t send the power units back - just claimed that I had already disposed of them.
So, I now have the refund & the units in case I decide I want to use them carefully - I think my fuse box would trip if there was a problem
I would claim the refund, QVC can afford it !

Latest posts

Back