Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cozee Home 2 Pack Embossed Velvetsoft 4 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 815998
P&P £5.95

Single QVC Price £102.00 Todays Special Value Price £75.00

Double QVC Price £120.00 Todays Special Value Price £87.00

King Size QVC Price £132.00 Todays Special Value Price £96.00

Super King QVC Price £144.00 Todays Special Value Price £105.00

When the chill sets in, sink into sumptuous softness with this pair of luxurious four-piece Velvetsoft duvet sets from Cozee Home. With a beautiful floral pattern embossed on the lighter side of one set, and a stylish geometric design on the darker side of the other set, this collection of two duvet sets allows you to change up your cosy bedding all season long, all the while enjoying the softness against your skin as you sleep. They're so irresistible, you may just struggle to get up in the morning!
Velvetsoft - designed to provide warmth without adding weight, this plush, lightweight fabric is Cozee Home's best-loved fabrication and has a raised mid-length pile with a velvety sheen that is soft to the touch and feels silky smooth against the skin.
Floral and geometric patterns - each of the two duvet sets features a beautiful pattern: one set boasts a traditional floral pattern embossed in the Velvetsoft side of the duvet cover and housewife pillowcases, and the other set boasts a geometric pattern. Both of the two duvet sets feature a dark and light side, with the light side on the flower-patterned set and the dark side on the geometric patterned set.
Colours to suit any interior - with six colours available for you to choose from, you'll find a shade to suit any bedroom. Shift up your style through the seasons with dark and light hues and different embossed designs across each set of two duvet sets.
Prepare for guests - expecting visitors this Christmas? This pair of Cozee Home duvet sets is the perfect way to ensure that you have plenty of bedsheets available to keep your guests well catered for in terms of luxurious bedroom comfort.
  • Button fastenings
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Blue
  • Green
  • Grey
  • Purple
  • Rose
  • White
Contains:
  • 2 x duvet covers - one with an embossed floral design and one with an embossed geometric pattern
  • 4 x housewife pillowcases - two with an embossed floral design and two with an embossed geometric pattern
  • 2 x fitted sheets - plain
Measurements:
Duvet cover:
  • Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
  • Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
  • King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
  • Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")
Fitted sheet:
  • Single: 90cm x 190cm (35" x 75")
  • Double: 135cm x 190cm (53" x 75"
  • King: 150cm x 200cm (59" x 79")
  • Super King: 185cm x 200cm (72.8" x 79")
Housewife pillowcases: 51cm x 76cm (20" x 30")

I like the green but I bought a similar 2 pack a while back in ivory and there's absolutely nothing wrong with them so I'll just have to save £100 and not buy. If anyone's not got these bed sets they are really cosy if you've a cold bedroom and they dry really quickly after washing.

CC

I succumbed to the white velvet throw the other week, so I'll be sitting like an old granny in her igloo come the depths of winter; therefore I can't justify anymore right now. (hope I haven't offended old grannies or worse - igloos )

I love Cozee home bedding but find that there is one type that slips off the duvet unless I put clothes pegs on each corner of the duvet cover. I don't know which set it's called so dont know how to avoid that type. Anyone know?

I love Cozee home bedding but find that there is one type that slips off the duvet unless I put clothes pegs on each corner of the duvet cover. I don't know which set it's called so dont know how to avoid that type. Anyone know?
It might be the velvet soft kind. I found my duvet moving around in the velvet soft sets so bought some duvet pins and that solved the problem.

I really like CH bedding but I wish they’d do sets with just a duvet cover and pillowcases and no fitted sheet included. Having a larger quilt than the size of the bed means that the fitted sheets end up being too large for the mattress. Consequently I’ve have to buy sets of CH sheets for the mattress size and the ones in the duvet set don’t get used. If they do sets without a bottom sheet then I’ve not seen them.

It might be the velvet soft kind. I found my duvet moving around in the velvet soft sets so bought some duvet pins and that solved the problem.

I really like CH bedding but I wish they’d do sets with just a duvet cover and pillowcases and no fitted sheet included. Having a larger quilt than the size of the bed means that the fitted sheets end up being too large for the mattress. Consequently I’ve have to buy sets of CH sheets for the mattress size and the ones in the duvet set don’t get used. If they do sets without a bottom sheet then I’ve not seen them.
they do 3 piece sets as some are https://www.qvcuk.com/catalog/search.html?keyword=cozee+Home+3+Piece+Set but not been that popular

I'm with you on that one Toril. Most people I know have a larger duvet size than their bed - and don't get me started on turning over in a single bed with a single duvet !!! cold bums or what ?

Are these a thing then?? I must check them out. I don’t have a massive problem with duvets moving around but when it does happen, it’s infuriating.

I agree with @Brissles and @Toril - I’d buy these for the kids (both older kids btw) but both have double quilts on single beds - and buying double sets is no good because the fitted sheets wouldn’t fit. 🫤
I’ve been humming and ahhing all day about whether to order it for my bed, but I’m not keen on the dark one side light the other thing - I like the grey option, but think it looks a bit weird having the light grey on show with dark grey underneath. Maybe its just me…. 🤷‍♀️

I'm with you on that one Toril. Most people I know have a larger duvet size than their bed - and don't get me started on turning over in a single bed with a single duvet !!! cold bums or what ?
Try having a dog lying north to south in the middle of two bodies and the duvet goes up at both sides. We're freezing while the dog is in a nice little cosy trench. Must get a bigger duvet.

CC

Are these a thing then?? I must check them out. I don’t have a massive problem with duvets moving around but when it does happen, it’s infuriating.
I got my duvet pins from Amazon. They certainly work for me because my pet hate is fighting with a duvet cover and a duvet that goes on walkabout.

Attachments

• 04D5D48A-E878-4EFD-A9B8-A19437CEEABD.jpeg
    04D5D48A-E878-4EFD-A9B8-A19437CEEABD.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 50
I got my duvet pins from Amazon. They certainly work for me because my pet hate is fighting with a duvet cover and a duvet that goes on walkabout.
Oh, thank you. This is a whole new world for me! I had no idea there were such things and now I’m going to have fun looking at the different options and choosing which to buy. I’ll probably get the ones you showed. Cheers, Toril.

I’ve used duvet clips for years - they came from Betterware catalogue and still going strong!

However about 6 months ago, I learned about duvet pins and decided after reading reviews, to go for the “high end” ones!
I bought a pack of Pinion Pins from Amazon (about £15 for 8 pins - enough for two beds/duvets for me, one per corner!)

Sounds expensive but worth every penny for me! They’re magnetic so you use a special tool to remove the backs...

Highly recommend! (Though not tried on anything as heavy as Cozee Home, they do hold quite a few kilos apparently!)

Latest posts

Back