Craig's fawning...cringe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They are not worthy to be given the title 'shop assistant', they would not last a week in a retail environment especially at this time of the year when customers consider it perfectly acceptable to vent their bad mood on whichever member of retail staff they interact with, only yesterday I had a middle aged woman inform me that I'm f****ing useless because I didn't have her click and collect package, I asked to look at the email she'd had to let her know that her order was ready for collection and gently pointed out that the sender of the email was Card Factory, I work in The Works!

She didn't apologise.

Grizelda, after many years in retailing I don't like most of the human race :)
That was very unpleasant for you. The customer was foul mouthed and you certainly didn't deserve it. I stay distant from most humans. I am happiest with my honest and faithful animals. I hope you don't have too many more experiences with customers who feel they can verbally abuse you.

They are not worthy to be given the title 'shop assistant', they would not last a week in a retail environment especially at this time of the year when customers consider it perfectly acceptable to vent their bad mood on whichever member of retail staff they interact with, only yesterday I had a middle aged woman inform me that I'm f****ing useless because I didn't have her click and collect package, I asked to look at the email she'd had to let her know that her order was ready for collection and gently pointed out that the sender of the email was Card Factory, I work in The Works!

She didn't apologise.

Grizelda, after many years in retailing I don't like most of the human race :)
That’s just appalling, sending you a virtual hug, 🥰.

The only time I was slightly annoyed by a shop assistant was many years ago in a major department store.
I had got something for a Christmas present and there were 4 assistants at the counter having a conversation and laughing and fooling around.
Not one acknowledged me even though they had seen me walk to the counter I just draped my would be purchase over the till and walked away.
I can't believe the rudeness of people today,mannerless,offensive and selfish.

Thought I'd switched to Ideal world when I saw all this xmas tat

Latest posts

Back