Creepy Glen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

susygrace

Registered Shopper
Is it just me or did Glen look a bit creepy in his cardi doing the fashion on the birkie show. he was standing there at one point with his legs so far apart it looked weird. He looks like a middle aged man or..a man of a certain age..struggling to be on trend. There is nothing about him that says fashion. Just creepy.

And, I 'm sorry but what does he know about womens fashion or body shapes.

I wish QVC would get rid of him and get someone who knows what they are talking about so I can watch the shows without feeling uncomfortable.

Rant over.

I don't usually like to diss the presenters but Glen really, REALLY gets on my t*ts!! I never listen to what he says as it's so much BS but it's the speed at which he talks, it's SO fast. I find myself shouting, 'slow down' or 'breathe'... in the one or two minutes that I can put up with him for!

As to that plaid shirt and cardi ensemble??? Good grief!

What does QVC know about fashion? They never seem to have anything I'd like to buy. The colours, styles, fabrics and designers are all weird, in my opinion, so it stands to reason they wouldn't have anyone who really understands fashion as an 'expert'.

I won't go on, as I've made my feelings clear in the past about Motor Mouth Glen and how much it annoys me to even think that he's getting paid for all that rubbish. I just switch channels when I see him appear on screen.

I don't usually like to diss the presenters but Glen really, REALLY gets on my t*ts!! I never listen to what he says as it's so much BS but it's the speed at which he talks, it's SO fast. I find myself shouting, 'slow down' or 'breathe'... in the one or two minutes that I can put up with him for!

As to that plaid shirt and cardi ensemble??? Good grief!

Lily, you sound exactly like my sister, who also uses the expression 'gets on my t*ts!' lol.. I agree with you too, he gets on mine as well! :thinking:

Main presenter in Indigo Moon hour.......................all the usual carp...........plus babbling over the guest (HOW RUDE)
He's a bit of a scruff.:mysmilie_854:

He talks fast cause he hopes it will cover up the BS. If I hear 'city shorts' one more time..when were they ever in fashion??

He said in one of the Birki hours for the TSV that they reminded him of the lights in the South Africa intro to the world cup!!!!! What is he on?

Choppysocks.... He's on something that turns his brain into mulch, and then causes him to have verbal diahorrea and make him think he's the bees knees x

i couldn't believe he was the main presenter on an indigo moon show the other night needless to say i turned over right away

I think I figured out why I dont like him on the fashion hours ( apart from the fact that my cat knows more about fashion).

Its because he is a straight, middle aged man telling women how to dress, its like my other half trying to explain to me the pros and cons of a fashion item. Its like a cat barking- just not right.

I don't like his presenting style, he just uses the same language and terminology for everything, and says "kinda" after every other word.

Not keen on his own outfits either, but that's his personal choice!

PS do most of you on here wear linens in summer ? Perhaps I'm in a minority but I just can't get on with my one linen blouse - can't stand the creases and it takes ages to iron.

Linda xx

I just can't stand his voice - his head sounds permanently full of ...er...mucus...

Eric's Mum..I haven't anything in linen now, what I did have went into the Oxfam bag, I couldn't get it looking nice at all and I don't like looking creased - well apart from my chops which I can't do anything about ..!

OMG,those "city" shorts and trainers.
If I went to Tesco dressed like that I immediately be taken to the nearest old folks home and locked in.
Perhaps they could do the same to Glen.

Latest posts

Back