Crystal Kobe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Never heard of this company - like I have never heard of most of QVCs brands. This is yet another American brand trading out of New York, but it appears to be only 'wholesale' with only 4 employees ! Wonder who 'designs' for them ? - perhaps there's a vacancy for Ruthless 🤭

Never heard of this company - like I have never heard of most of QVCs brands. This is yet another American brand trading out of New York, but it appears to be only 'wholesale' with only 4 employees ! Wonder who 'designs' for them ? - perhaps there's a vacancy for Ruthless 🤭

we knew this,so not surprised. see also coco bianca etal

crikey that stuff is awful. It reminds me of those online posts you see where some woman sends for a dress (usually glittery, tight and tatty) and what arrives is nothing like the picture.

Q has sunk to an all time low with this brand IMO

There must be some incompetent fashion buyers at QVC. Before the rail of clothes go out, they should make sure the presenter and the BA have got it together about sizing. Even if you like some of the styles, to be advised to 'maybe go up a size' is just not good enough.

I would not be sorry to see Ophelia go. She just doesn't have what it takes to present on QVC. I hope she finds another job that she is more suited for.

Latest posts

Back