Deal of the day!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Russell just introduced the DOTD saying 'it's a designer name' then quickly said 'a brand that is exclusive to us, it is one of our own brands'. A bit contradictory?

And the item? You guessed it, Rosa Benini and another lovely patchwork (scragg ends) leather handbag.

Our Merry will be so pleased :mysmilie_19:

Russell just introduced the DOTD saying 'it's a designer name' then quickly said 'a brand that is exclusive to us, it is one of our own brands'. A bit contradictory?

And the item? You guessed it, Rosa Benini and another lovely patchwork (scragg ends) leather handbag.

Our Merry will be so pleased :mysmilie_19:

Yes I noticed that too!
Ooh and what an exclusive collection it is too, the genuine leather handbag, 2 purses and a scarf, pure elegance, and all for £4.99!

Yes I noticed that too!
Ooh and what an exclusive collection it is too, the genuine leather handbag, 2 purses and a scarf, pure elegance, and all for £4.99!

That's the word I was looking for. Elegance.

It was good to see that James in absolutely no way oversold the bag :mysmilie_19:

Wow thanks Wirral - I've been looking for a designer bag for ages and it's so classy looking! Actually for what it is ie, a crap handbag, a couple of purses and a headscarf delivered to your door £12.98 is a pretty good price. I know it's leather, but the way it's cobbled together makes it look so frumpy and awful, and I'd sooner have a non leather bag with better styling - However, if you like that sort of thing - I'm guessing some people must, then today's DOTD's a jolly good offer - Oh hold on - I'll give the bag a week before handle comes loose and the stitching starts to unravel, that's if it's not already visibly loose when you get it!

9 out of 10 for effort though!

Wow thanks Wirral - I've been looking for a designer bag for ages and it's so classy looking! Actually for what it is ie, a crap handbag, a couple of purses and a headscarf delivered to your door £12.98 is a pretty good price. I know it's leather, but the way it's cobbled together makes it look so frumpy and awful, and I'd sooner have a non leather bag with better styling - However, if you like that sort of thing - I'm guessing some people must, then today's DOTD's a jolly good offer - Oh hold on - I'll give the bag a week before handle comes loose and the stitching starts to unravel, that's if it's not already visibly loose when you get it!

Debbie was selling it earlier and suggested it is sturdy, hard wearing leather which is completely at odds to what Greasebag Russell said last night, he was oozing on about how soft, supple and luxurious it is.

Luxurious? It's ****** off cuts! But I agree, for the price I guess it isn't too bad. But it isn't a designer name which suggests there is a designer of that name as he claimed, it's a bleedin' Rozzer:mysmilie_19:

Take heed Merry, I bought one of their 'designer leather' handbags a while ago and yes, the handle came lose and the stitching unravelled!

Take heed Merry, I bought one of their 'designer leather' handbags a while ago and yes, the handle came lose and the stitching unravelled!

I was in Liverpool City Centre earlier and I though I saw what was advertised as a Rosa Benini in the window of an expensive looking store.

On closer inspection it was actually a Roast Beef Panini. And oddly it had a look of one of her handbags.

I was in Liverpool City Centre earlier and I though I saw what was advertised as a Rosa Benini in the window of an expensive looking store.

On closer inspection it was actually a Roast Beef Panini. And oddly it had a look of one of her handbags.

mmmm, that gorgeous brown patchwork effect, yum, delicious!! :mysmilie_17:

:( I laughed

Why Wirral, first art now fashion, design and styling........I'm not worthy! :bow:

Art is my first passion deedee. Lisa said last night that she only gets Botox when they run out of Snake Serum. Funny that, she got her grid paralysed just the other week and she was selling it for weeks before and after.

I do admire her 'Mam' though, that lady can make her £120 weekly income stretch and no mistake. She manages to buy so many items on such a modest wage.

Art is my first passion deedee. Lisa said last night that she only gets Botox when they run out of Snake Serum. Funny that, she got her grid paralysed just the other week and she was selling it for weeks before and after.

I do admire her 'Mam' though, that lady can make her £120 weekly income stretch and no mistake. She manages to buy so many items on such a modest wage.

of course it's art first Wirral, I totally understand, I feel as if I 'get you' a bit better now!
and oh yeah, Mammy Brash can sure make her carers wage go a long way.

funny to see Kiri back peddling just now with the DOTD
she was extolling the virtues of a cheap, nasty, thin, black & white striped fabric shopper bag saying it would be a great stand alone present for a girlfriend then Mike checked and it wasn't part of DOTD - she changed her tack and said she was just highlighting the option of giving something like that with the handbag for a monochrome theme - now that's thinking on your feet,clever eh??!!

of course it's art first Wirral, I totally understand, I feel as if I 'get you' a bit better now!
and oh yeah, Mammy Brash can sure make her carers wage go a long way.

funny to see Kiri back peddling just now with the DOTD
she was extolling the virtues of a cheap, nasty, thin, black & white striped fabric shopper bag saying it would be a great stand alone present for a girlfriend then Mike checked and it wasn't part of DOTD - she changed her tack and said she was just highlighting the option of giving something like that with the handbag for a monochrome theme - now that's thinking on your feet,clever eh??!!

Kiri often seems to get somewhat flustered when she's on with Michael. There often seems to be a nervous tension between them.

Maybe she has a little unrequited candle burning for him and who can blame her? Perhaps she likes a bit of rough? (very rough if he was too rough for Lisa Brash) :mysmilie_19:

Kiri often seems to gets flustered when she's on with Michael. There often seems to be a nervous tension between them.

Maybe she has a little unrequited candle burning for him and who can blame her? Perhaps she likes a bit of rough? (very rough if he was too rough for Lisa Brash) :mysmilie_19:

oh I think Kiri can hold her own in the BS stakes!
but maybe Mike gets her a little flustered, maybe it's a sexual tension between them? I don't think Kiri is actually as classy as she'd like us to think she is!

Charlie is on now and I really wish Mike would shut up and let him get on with it, I can't stand the way he constantly interrupts him and chips in with 'get on with it', that'll do', 'quiet now' etc. I know he thinks it's funny but for me it's ignorance - gosh, that must mean Mike is an ignoramus!*
* disclaimer - opinion only,not proven fact!

oh I think Kiri can hold her own in the BS stakes!
but maybe Mike gets her a little flustered, maybe it's a sexual tension between them? I don't think Kiri is actually as classy as she'd like us to think she is!

Charlie is on now and I really wish Mike would shut up and let him get on with it, I can't stand the way he constantly interrupts him and chips in with 'get on with it', that'll do', 'quiet now' etc. I know he thinks it's funny but for me it's ignorance - gosh, that must mean Mike is an ignoramus!*
* disclaimer - opinion only,not proven fact!

Kiri is a big name in the fashion world. She runs a website called 'Fashion Forensics' although at this juncture it's unclear for whose benefit it was actually created. Interestingly she has selected a list detailing the 'Perfect Xmas Jumper' and it's noticeable that none of them are sold on Bid, in fact as far as I can see none of the clothes she showcases are.

It seems off screen Kiri has rather different tastes in clothes and accessories to those she expresses on air which I must say is something of a surprise.

I could be wrong but I think it's possible that Mason likes the sound of his own voice but that's just a hunch.

Kiri is a big name in the fashion world. She runs a website called 'Fashion Forensics' although at this juncture it's unclear for whose benefit it was actually created. Interestingly she has selected a list detailing the 'Perfect Xmas Jumper' and it's noticeable that none of them are sold on Bid, in fact as far as I can see none of the clothes she showcases are.

It seems off screen Kiri has rather different tastes in clothes and accessories to those she expresses on air which I must say is something of a surprise.

I could be wrong but I think it's possible that Mason likes the sound of his own voice but that's just a hunch.

hmmm, I must admit that hadn't occurred to me, it would certainly explain why he constantly interrupts anyone else who is speaking
very astute Wirral

as for Kiri, I believe she is to the fashion world what Lisa Brash is to the art world - and I don't say that lightly! :mysmilie_17:

hmmm, I must admit that hadn't occurred to me, it would certainly explain why he constantly interrupts anyone else who is speaking
very astute Wirral

as for Kiri, I believe she is to the fashion world what Lisa Brash is to the art world - and I don't say that lightly! :mysmilie_17:

Deedee I feel your comparison is an astute one. We really are truly blessed as Bid TV viewers to have an array of presenters who are genuine true experts in so many different fields.

We have qualified jeweller James Russell who has just explained that Amore Crystals were highly sought after by celebrities when they were launched. He didn't name any of course but I'm certain he merely wants to protect their anonymity.

Latest posts

Back