Deal of the day!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had a peek at today's offering and they've wheeled out that ****** awful Mercier watch set only with different colours..you can see from the picture how cheap and nasty it is, and I'm sure last time this crap was dotd it wasn't this much! Might as well flush your money down the bog than buy this awful item!

Just had a peek at today's offering and they've wheeled out that ****** awful Mercier watch set only with different colours..you can see from the picture how cheap and nasty it is, and I'm sure last time this crap was dotd it wasn't this much! Might as well flush your money down the bog than buy this awful item!

The last DOTD was £7.99 but it had also seemingly been sold for £4.99

I still think it's odd that a company like Philip Mercier (who according to Russell are masters of their craft) have timepieces (in fact identical models) that are also sold under different brand names like Constant in Argos.

Anyone could be forgiven for thinking they are white label pieces that are merely badged up :mysmilie_19:

well whichever badge they stuck on it, it's still overpriced tat
the straps will still slip off from their holdings and the bezels will still pop off when you move your sleeve (yep, experiential learning, it's c**P)

talking of overpriced, expert James has just sold a handbag hanger for £9.99 I think (plus charges) and I've bought a pack of 2 from another channel for less than £9.99 all in
oops, Bid more expensive than the competition???!!!

well whichever badge they stuck on it, it's still overpriced tat
the straps will still slip off from their holdings and the bezels will still pop off when you move your sleeve (yep, experiential learning, it's c**P)

talking of overpriced, expert James has just sold a handbag hanger for £9.99 I think (plus charges) and I've bought a pack of 2 from another channel for less than £9.99 all in
oops, Bid more expensive than the competition???!!!

He said he'd love to get one for his wife.

Dosen't he know how to order? Frumpletiltskin always puts her web bids in before her shifts, supposedly.

Art is my first passion deedee. Lisa said last night that she only gets Botox when they run out of Snake Serum. Funny that, she got her grid paralysed just the other week and she was selling it for weeks before and after.

I do admire her 'Mam' though, that lady can make her £120 weekly income stretch and no mistake. She manages to buy so many items on such a modest wage.

I think Lisa needs to be reminded that if she runs out of snake serum she could buy it from www.skinpharmacy.tv

I think Lisa needs to be reminded that if she runs out of snake serum she could buy it from www.skinpharmacy.tv

Come now, that wouldn't do at all. Have you seen what Skin Pharmacy charge, direct? Botox is possibly cheaper!

Amazingly Bid TV are able to undercut them, sometimes by 400%, 500% or even 600%. They really are a discount channel of the highest calibre and I applaud them :mysmilie_13:

Shocked Face Sherlock is selling the delightful Philip Mercier DOTD. He says 'Philip Mercier is a nice name, sounds posh dosen't it? you know i've got my Philip Mercier on, ooh get you with your Philip Mercier'. That has to be right up there with getting an insurance quote for your £7.99 pearls.

He also he wondered if anyone else, in the world, has sold more perfume than Bid who he said have sold 1.36 million bottles in 13 years, he said he couldn't think of anyone. It's just a stab in the dark on my part but possibly Amazon? Maybe Boots? John Lewis?

That aside dosen't Peter look well?, very smart and fresh faced indeed. I feel that perhaps his stylish look would be noticed more if it wasn't for Justin Hazell stealing the limelight of late with his bold and daring knitwear.

Forget the wonderful Philip Mercier DOTD, the real bargain of the day has to be the Skin Pharmacy Glycolic Facial Treatment. They sell it direct for £117.50 but Bid are doing it for just £24.99

That's almost 5 times cheaper, how do they stay in business? I take everything back I have ever said about them, they really are the bargain retailer of the century.

It's yet another cracker of a DOTD that I hope Merry will delight in.

The brand names are simply unstoppable, Evie Mai no less. It's selling though, full marks to Kiri for her BS skills. I wonder if the set will get a mention on her website?

Another cracking DOTD. And so rare for Bid to sell them too.

Faux Fur Throws and very small throws at that (125cm x 150cm), notice how they haven't got the dimensions on screen? And just hanging from a hook dosen't make it easy to gauge the size either.

He just held it up, that's not what I would describe as a throw. It's only about the size of a bath sheet.

Today's DOTD are Vibrating Slippers. Jenny and Andrea were having a 'Carry On' style laugh about them, Andrea urged Jenny to have a try as they're very nice and one size fits all. They were all in fits of laughter, tinkers :mysmilie_13:

It was nothing like Dirty Peter and Helen Bates, just very mild innuendo. Funny!

Just joined the forum today.. I have watched Bid for a while now... I have to say how "clever" they are at selling products that you wouldn't look twice at in a shop.... and turning them in the best thing ever... the DOTD always amazes me how each presenter puts their own spin on it... almost to the point of changing the products description....

.. and yes I purchased a YoNana machine....

this does relate to today's DOTD which is 4 pairs of swarowski crystal earrings
Mike Mason stated 'they offer exuberant ostentatiouness'..........wtf?????

this does relate to today's DOTD which is 4 pairs of swarowski crystal earrings
Mike Mason stated 'they offer exuberant ostentatiouness'..........wtf?????

I'm surprised he can even pronounce those words let alone know their meanings :mysmilie_59:

I'm surprised he can even pronounce those words let alone know their meanings :mysmilie_59:

well exactly! he can't have known what those words mean, I don't think they enter his limited vocabulary! perhaps he was told them in his ear?

Latest posts

Back