Deal of the day!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well exactly! he can't have known what those words mean, I don't think they enter his limited vocabulary! perhaps he was told them in his ear?

You mean 'I don't fink' :mysmilie_59:

Get in, larrrrrvley :mysmilie_14:

Just joined the forum today.. I have watched Bid for a while now... I have to say how "clever" they are at selling products that you wouldn't look twice at in a shop.... and turning them in the best thing ever... the DOTD always amazes me how each presenter puts their own spin on it... almost to the point of changing the products description....

.. and yes I purchased a YoNana machine....

just saw this, welcome sir/ma'am

assuming your username is a play on peter simon schtick..... very good

Ok mr james russell said during his dotd preview... and i quote

"i will be surprised if it lasts 10mins at the price we have set"

well....

Ok mr james russell said during his dotd preview... and i quote

"i will be surprised if it lasts 10mins at the price we have set"

well....

Dirty Peter had 200 Kinkade pictures in a sale and when the price dropped to less then £100 he said 'we were easily expecting £150, £175 for this'.

They'd only sold TWO!

Dirty Peter had 200 Kinkade pictures in a sale and when the price dropped to less then £100 he said 'we were easily expecting £150, £175 for this'.

They'd only sold TWO!

i wouldnt trust peter simon, even if it came with a certificate of authenticity

Can't believe (As I type) that over 100 people have bought a single 'pen' for £17.51 (inc. phone call).

You could get 36 Noris school pencils for that.

this is unbelievable - James Russell is having a laugh or taking the pi**
he's been waxing lyrical about french haute couture and designer clothing
what is the DOTD? it's a purple biro!! an absolutely unbelievable crock of sh**, he should be ashamed of himself :mysmilie_51:

what is the DOTD? it's a purple biro!! an absolutely unbelievable crock of sh**, he should be ashamed of himself :mysmilie_51:

If i ever have to write you a cheque I'm going to use my super expensive BALMAIN (Paris? or made in China?) pen... I shall write the cheque payable to 'Deedee' like a ballerina gliding on a polished wooden floor.... /romance

If i ever have to write you a cheque I'm going to use my super expensive BALMAIN (Paris? or made in China?) pen... I shall write the cheque payable to 'Deedee' like a ballerina gliding on a polished wooden floor.... /romance

awww thanks, that's a lovely thing to say
and don't forget as you write that you can pay thousands of pounds for a Balmain (Paris) gown
it's design, couture, high end, class and style

I'm sure he has a bet on with the crew as to how much bullshit he can spout.

James Russell is vomit-inducing.

Today's DOTD is a decent price. Karleidoscope 30ml EDP £4.99

Very good but how on earth can they sell it for less than ****** Sexxy Shoo!

L'aimant smells like an old lady's knicker drawer, it would be bad enough just using the perfume, let alone layering the scent with all the other bits n bobs you get in the set...Ooh just seen that the new dotd is the portable tv/dvd selling for the price they always sell it for!!!!

L'aimant smells like an old lady's knicker drawer, it would be bad enough just using the perfume, let alone layering the scent with all the other bits n bobs you get in the set...Ooh just seen that the new dotd is the portable tv/dvd selling for the price they always sell it for!!!!

yep, they've gone from a purple biro to L'Aimant which is cheaper elsewhere to a DVD player that is no different from the usual price!
hmmm, call me picky but I don't class them as 'exceptional products at exceptional prices' the way they claim
great Deals of the Day Bid!!

700 bottles, not to mention everything else.

Maybe he has space saving bags that shrink glass?

I wonder if he requires some sort of Bio-hazard licence? I'd hate to think what would happen if 700 bottles of fragrance caught fire - it'd wipe out a city block! :mysmilie_47:

Attachments

• chemical-hazard-label-toxic-to-environment-large.jpg
    chemical-hazard-label-toxic-to-environment-large.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 152

Latest posts

Back