Deb G

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I still don't think any presenter could move from qvc to bid without it being a major culture shock but she is battling on manfully or womanfully,good on her.

I still don't think any presenter could move from qvc to bid without it being a major culture shock but she is battling on manfully or womanfully,good on

let's not forget DG didn't decide to leave Q for BID she was axed! I agree it must be a bit of a shock. The people at bid have a pulse for a start lol. She seems like a fun lady who is enjoying being able to entertain people instead of boring them to death!!people on here expect her to be a snob but I don't think she is at all! And as I have said before QVC sell more than their share of crap. But they are better at it than bid. ..

Debbie has just tweeted that It is Christmas Food and Drink Day tomorrow, and there wil be Lilly O'Brian's Chocolates. I bet they won't let her eat all the samples like she used to on QVC. Hehe!!!

The hamper does indeed have Lily O'Brien chocolates in it, a whole 93 grams.

But it does among other treats also have a big bag of pasta.

Why was Debbie sacked from QVC, does anyone know?

Maybe Dame Julia Roberts was jealous of her?

Or maybe she was carrying on with Craig Rowe? :mysmilie_19:

Ah, they do have a set with a full box of O'Brien choccies.

Bid could well be infiltrated by better presenters now they have Debbie G... But how do we let go of Peter Simon et al gracefully and protect their human rights?

Bid could well be infiltrated by better presenters now they have Debbie G... But how do we let go of Peter Simon et al gracefully and protect their human rights?

Peter and Mason will be with them until the bitter end, where else could they go?

Bid are selling meat, I hope it isn't sourced from the same place as Tommy & Kate :mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back