Denim & Co TSV 11/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had a fleece coat from Denim & Co last year maybe? Check lining? Beware if you have a dog as these are a dog hair magnet and sadly mine ended up in the bin although it was really cosy.

CC

I had a fleece coat from Denim & Co last year maybe? Check lining? Beware if you have a dog as these are a dog hair magnet and sadly mine ended up in the bin although it was really cosy.

CC
I bought that TSV last year, fleece coat with a checked lining, but I haven’t got a dog so thankfully it still looks like new.

It was ideal as an indoor coat for me but the hair wouldn't clean off so it had to go in the bin. I think I posted before that our postman commented on how much hair was on that coat. The shame.

CC

Denim & Co. Sherpa Lined Check Aviator Style Jacket
Item Number: 195183
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £47.96
P&P £3.95

Winter jackets don't need to feel boring with this aviator-style design from Denim & Co. Featuring a relaxed style and a chic checked print, it also has a cosy sherpa lining to add an extra layer of warmth for the season. Whether you want to stay snug during your morning walk or you're looking for a fashionable yet practical option for layering, this jacket has you covered.
How to style – with a relaxed design like this there are endless styling opportunities. This on-trend jacket is ideal for layering over a knit dress or a top and jeans, and is the perfect transitional piece for your winter wardrobe.
You choose! With four gorgeous colours to choose from, it'll be hard to pick just one! Go neutral and chic with the Camel shade or get a subtle and classic look with Dark Navy, or Black. If you want to add a brilliant pop of colour to your wardrobe, opt for Dark Cherry.
  • Snap and zip fastening
  • 2 x front pockets
  • Collared neckline
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Black
  • Dark Navy
  • Camel
  • Dark Cherry
Garment measurements:
  • Waist: XS: 38.1cm (15"), S: 39.4cm (15.5"), M: 40.6cm (16"), L: 41.9cm (16.5"), XL: 43.2cm (17"), 2XL: 45.1cm (17.8"), 3XL: 47cm (18.5")
  • Length: XS: 71.8cm (28.3"), S: 72.4cm (28.5"), M: 73cm (28.8"), L: 74cm (29.1"), XL: 75.3cm (29.6"), 2XL: 77.2cm (30.4"), 3XL: 79.4cm (31.3")
All measurements are approximate

I think it’s ok, but for what it is it’s horribly overpriced, but that’s QVC for you. Worth £40 at the absolute most. I suppose if you consider Q to be a high end brand, then their ridiculous prices won’t phase you. If like me you see them as nothing more than a shopping channel then you’ll find their prices laughable.

Glenn Campbell has set the record straight! He said it must be a mistake as the only thing it has in common with an aviator is the zip!

Latest posts

Back