Desperate Flint

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Poor Debbie fllint seems desperate for sale on Qvc atm, Not only has she begged her fans to insist qvc sell her books and set up a fan club under a Qvc name, her hand seems to be glued to her eye i pad ( anyone know what glue she uses ? it seems to hold well ;) )

I guess giving away her books her her FB page in returns for reviews on Amazon isnt enough for Debbie :)

People please buy or she will get them white leggings out again !!! :mysmilie_512:

This just shows what the curse of social media does - - apart from QVC, DF's life appears to revolve around Facebook/Twitter, iPad etc etc - about time she got a life !!!!

I do smile when I hear/read about "followers" and "friends" on 'social' media. When all the users are too old and incapable of stabbing a finger on a sheet of glass, will any of their followers/friends care enough to pop round for a face to face chat or get some shopping for them !!!! That's a big resounding NO then ! Hardly 'social' is it.

Q appears to let this woman get away with murder in more ways than one.

It seems very odd to me that she is allowed to get away with all this. She must have the approval of management, who think she is such a great asset that they cannot rein her in, or she is such an awkward old cow she does it regardless but is saved by her sales, or she knows where the bodies are buried!!!!!!! Imagine if they all did it.....

Latest posts

Back