Destello and Modal

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone watching Ellis and Hattie raving about the new bodysuit? Very insightful discussion on how there won't be undercarriage drama and you can have it as a brief or a thong. Lovely, so feel free to yank it up your **** lol
I won't be shopping today...!

I used to wear stuff like that in the 90s. Trying to fasten one after a few too many Diamond Whites in a small toilet cubical was no fun!
Oh , i remember that! Trying to retrieve the back of the body when it had shot up between your shoulder blades, in an 18 x 18 cubicle 🤣 Oh I did love a Body, though, and the matching wraparound skirt!!

Yes I caught bits of the show. Ellis is becoming silly with all her comments about her own body. It’s really fishing for compliments. I really like the look of the buttons on the shoulder and sleeve so ordered one of each. I have lots of the all in wear garments when Q used to stock them. A fan here.

Yes I caught bits of the show. Ellis is becoming silly with all her comments about her own body. It’s really fishing for compliments. I really like the look of the buttons on the shoulder and sleeve so ordered one of each. I have lots of the all in wear garments when Q used to stock them. A fan here.
You will have to let us know if they are worth getting. I would prefer a v neck though, I wish they would do more of those, I don't suit a high neck

My update on the all in one. All in one buttons on the shoulder and jumper buttons on the sleeve. The all in one has give. I’m short and most sleeves are long on me. I scrunched them up easily and no problem. The body suit is a little long in the body for me but not hugely if that makes sense. Depends on body shape if that makes sense. I wore a light pair of knickers then wore the body on top. It worked well for me. I was at work and the amount of compliments male and female was lovely. I genuinely don’t understand why she opted for a body? Fabric beautiful and lovely to wear. Jumper next to trial.

I'm watching Hattie and Ellis prancing around and singing on the Destello show, not too sure about Hattie's skirt today though, she normally looks great, but there is a definite St Trinian's vibe going on today

My update on the all in one. All in one buttons on the shoulder and jumper buttons on the sleeve. The all in one has give. I’m short and most sleeves are long on me. I scrunched them up easily and no problem. The body suit is a little long in the body for me but not hugely if that makes sense. Depends on body shape if that makes sense. I wore a light pair of knickers then wore the body on top. It worked well for me. I was at work and the amount of compliments male and female was lovely. I genuinely don’t understand why she opted for a body? Fabric beautiful and lovely to wear. Jumper next to trial.
I am really sorry I didn't buy it because I found out later on that my grandmother was longing for it. She said it reminded her of the 80s when she was young, hip and happening. I think she is still hip and happening regardless of her age, but if the body would help her realise that, I am really sorry I didn't buy it. Particularly now that you gave it the thumbs up, Snowstorm. Thanks for the review.

I am really sorry I didn't buy it because I found out later on that my grandmother was longing for it. She said it reminded her of the 80s when she was young, hip and happening. I think she is still hip and happening regardless of her age, but if the body would help her realise that, I am really sorry I didn't buy it. Particularly now that you gave it the thumbs up, Snowstorm. Thanks for the review.
It's on today's show right now if you still want it

It's on today's show right now if you still want it
Thank you, Brighthunter. That was so nice of you to let me know. I was a bit late, but luckily found it on the missed items page. Hopefully I got my grandmother's size right. She is the very definition of petite. We make quite a pair walking down the street together, given that I am the opposite. Well, my grandmother is a Destello Darling.....

5.32pm and they are still selling Destello. They started about 11am, according to schedule.... That's a great deal of scarves!

I only caught a bit. We were due to be in London to see The rest is politics but the train strike put paid to that so we watched a live stream instead. Very good. I switched on at the latter part of the evening and the pair were acting like silly school girls screeching. I found it dreadful. I know they are best pals but for me it made for a tedious watch so I gave up.

Either I am seeing in double or both Gemporia and Gemporia Lifestyle are selling Destello as I write this. I rarely watch Gemporia after 7pm and apparently the only thing I am missing is an avalanche of scarves from all sides!

Either I am seeing in double or both Gemporia and Gemporia Lifestyle are selling Destello as I write this. I rarely watch Gemporia after 7pm and apparently the only thing I am missing is an avalanche of scarves from all sides!
Warehouse is full of the stuff so I hear.

I rarely watch the Destello shows, but I tuned in today for a moment and it made me laugh hysterically, bless Ellis. Ellis was saying that the pyjamas they were selling would be great as evening wear to go out in!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back