Disappearing item

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

netscat

Registered Shopper
I was pootling about on the Q website last night while deciding not to order the LG TSV (due to the blue eyeshadow) and I found the Emma Hardie 200ml moringa balm (item no 200897) with amazingly no p&p. I know somebody, sorry I forgot who, found it a few days ago and mentioned it on here and I really liked it so ordered it about midnight. However this item has now completely gone from the website today, just get the contact customer services message when I use the item number to search. I did get an order received email and account shows as 'in process' but am wondering what are the chances of it actually turning up?! Could it just something as simple as being sold out before it's even gone to air or did it not really exist? Has anyone experienced this happening before?

ps. Despite reacting to the Emma Hardie eye serum I don't react to this at all and it's a fab cleanser.

If it is going to be product of the month for March they have probably just taken it off the site until tomorrow, your order will probably arrive.

If it is going to be product of the month for March they have probably just taken it off the site until tomorrow, your order will probably arrive.

Thanks just found Ian's prediction post and bumped it up as was thinking I'd been dreaming.

Found another EH moringa balm thread so apologies for starting a thread when there already was one, note to self 'must check threads' first.
Have discovered people are actually receiving this so hopefully mine will turn up. Account shows still in process but it's only been less than 24 hrs so that's not unusual!

Latest posts

Back