Do Presenters choose their own outfits......always or??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chuntley could've picked something better than what she's got in now, an unflattering dull, dark green top that makes the boobs stand out, and an unflattering floral skirt............I'm not a stylist Chuntley but I could do better than that.

But so many of them want to bring attention to their boobs. Claire Sutton might as well have tops slit down to her knickers, judging by today's offering.

I think the models look embarrassed in the hideous stuff and can't hide their feelings, even when doing the silly skirt swish thing. Some have appeared to stifle giggles.

I think the models look embarrassed in the hideous stuff and can't hide their feelings, even when doing the silly skirt swish thing. Some have appeared to stifle giggles.

If I was strutting my stuff in a Quacker top with dream Jeanne cutoff pants then I`d be doing a lot more than trying to stifle a giggle. I`d be rolling around the floor in hysterics as soon as I saw myself on camera. It would be far more than Tena moment ..

But so many of them want to bring attention to their boobs. Claire Sutton might as well have tops slit down to her knickers, judging by today's offering.

That's true, on the Sketchers show she kept bending down and I thought they were going to fall out and land on her feet making a guest appearance, it came dangerously close a few times.

Latest posts

Back