Doll10 TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Runnerbean

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know if there will be a Doll10 TSV soon? I'm running low on foundation. I can't remember the last Doll10 TSV I bought they've all been a bit uninteresting so I'm hoping there will be a good one soon! šŸ¤ž

Thanks for the reply. I'll probably just have to buy some foundation I don't think what I have left will last until then! šŸ˜¬

Does anyone know if there will be a Doll10 TSV soon? I'm running low on foundation. I can't remember the last Doll10 TSV I bought they've all been a bit uninteresting so I'm hoping there will be a good one soon! šŸ¤ž
The last Doll 10 TSV I bought was on 17/11/2021. This is it

1653955563118.png

Thanks for the reply. I'll probably just have to buy some foundation I don't think what I have left will last until then! šŸ˜¬
Don't forget to take a look at the Doll 10 website, there are discounts on a regular basis. :) At the moment they have 20% off of everything.

Don't forget to take a look at the Doll 10 website, there are discounts on a regular basis. :) At the moment they have 20% off of everything.

Don't forget to add 20% to the price for customs duty.

I donā€™t get on with Doll 10 foundationā€™s too heavy for me but I do really like her lipsticks and unlike Laura Geller none of it is made in China.
I'm surprised that Laura Geller is made in China. They used to show videos of the blush being 'baked' for 24 hours in an Italian factory. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm surprised that Laura Geller is made in China. They used to show videos of the blush being 'baked' for 24 hours in an Italian factory. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
They are always saying that their products are baked for 24 hours on a terracotta tile by artisans. I guess those artisans are now in China. I always thought they were Italian. šŸ¤”

Don't forget to add 20% to the price for customs duty.
Thanks I'll have a look. šŸ‘

I'm a fan of Doll 10 as well. I like Laura Geller, but Doll is better imo.
I prefer Doll10 to LG as well I do have a few bits from LG but my favourite is Doll10 it just suits my skin and I find it easy to use I'm not the best at applying make-up.

I remember a brand, sorry, forget who? Said they made in the US and sold on QVC US and UK. But some of their products like brushes were made in China, as was the packaging. There was an out cry when people spotted Made in China, but the brand replied with the explanation. I remember it was on QVC US forum that the I thought they made their products in the US thread appeared?

It might have been Smashbox?

Laura sold most of her business a few years back. She is still involved, but not sure if it is like Liz Earle and Bobbi Brown? Who had to stay on with the company for so long after the sale? Laura I believe still owns a part of the company?
You're right, Donna, and Laura herself is used as a kind of figurehead for the business these days, appearing in promotions etc. Not sure how long that will be the case. We all know that once these companies change hands the quality tends to go down very quickly. I've never used Laura Geller, so can't comment on any changes, but I'm not surprised that China is now part of the process. I wish the world would wake up to the danger of relying on China for manufacturing processes; you would think that the harsh reality of relying on Russia for energy, amongst other things, thereby funding Putin's diabolical regime, would have illustrated vividly the mistake of running down home grown manufacture and supply, thereby becoming totally reliant on dubious (at best) ethics and appalling human and animal rights in countries such as China. Cheap products come at a high price eventually.

Laura sold most of her business a few years back. She is still involved, but not sure if it is like Liz Earle and Bobbi Brown? Who had to stay on with the company for so long after the sale? Laura I believe still owns a part of the company?
Perhaps she owns the talcum powder that most of her products are cut with.

Latest posts

Back