Doll10 TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another surprise for me, Sister Bliss. However, her baked blush works well for me even with the talc. But, Doll 10 products are a tad better all round, imo.
Lots of talc in the baked. I find they are really dusty & unforgiving. Not checked the doll though. I don't get on with many foundations though.

I bought the Doll 10 illuminating powder, using my £5 off voucher code. Although I usually use balance and brighten, I agree with you that Doll 10 is less powdery and is better.

I bought the Doll 10 illuminating powder, using my £5 off voucher code. Although I usually use balance and brighten, I agree with you that Doll 10 is less powdery and is better.
How did you find that, Toril? I have a £5 code also. IIRC, they were bigging up that powder - is it:ghosty? Crater &line proof?

How did you find that, Toril? I have a £5 code also. IIRC, they were bigging up that powder - is it:ghosty? Crater &line proof?
I’d put it on a par with B&B to be honest, for my skin anyway. I don’t plaster it on but just give my skin a quick “whizz” with the brush and it gives more of a “glow” than B&B does. It’s more on a par with Balance and Glow but, unlike B&G, it doesn’t have glittery bits in it. I’m fair skinned and it suits my complexion. If you want a richer “glow” you can build it up until you get the desired result.

Latest posts

Back