Don't be so ridiculos woman!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I heard her say that, and as I wear lenses sometimes I think its nonsense, they would have to hang down like a curtain to stop you putting your lenses in! Think I may have to stop with my revitalash - yes it is brilliant, and my lashes are lush - but it makes my eyes bloodshot (honest its not the gin!), and I seem to have panda eyes with dark shadows, so too high a price to pay in more ways than one. Just have to go back to the falsies I'm afraid.

In the same programme, she said that she couldn't put her glasses on as her lashes peeped over the top. What?!

Frankly, if this is what it does, I don't want to use it. You'd end up having to trim your lashes. Ugh!

Peeping over the top of her glasses ... lol. What a load of twaddle!! She either doesn't wear glasses, or contact lenses, or she's dafter than I thought!

I have naturally long eyelashes ... admittedly they're not particularly thick ... but even with lashings of mascara I can always get my lenses in. I might end up with mascara marks on my glasses sometimes but they never stick out the top or the sides as Dolly was saying they would.

So silly. Particularly when the product works and people love it.

Love the Dolly Daydream comment!!! On a different note I get my eyelashes tinted every 6 weeks and I use vaseline to condition my eyelashes. It might not make them grow but my eyelashes feel really strong and not brittle at all.

My mum and my Gran used to use the term Dolly Daydream meaning someone who was just a bit "away with the fairies". It's never occurred to me that it wasn't a phrase in general use! Now I realise perhaps it's not. I love it. I'd quite like to be a bit of a Dolly Daydream myself. :eek:)

Rosey, of course you are entitled to adore any cosmetic / skincare product you want. It is the word "desert island" as used by some presenters, often for multiple products, that winds me up. I too adore make-up and never leave the house without at least concealer, eyeliner, brow pencil, blush and a bit of lippie. And that is when I can't be bothered! But lately I have been looking at colleagues who don't wear any make-up (even when secretly I think they would look loads bdtter with it on and am itching for them to get a laura geller or Bobbi Brown make over) I am still a bit rnvious of their total confidence to go make-up free as it is something I have never had.

In the same programme, she said that she couldn't put her glasses on as her lashes peeped over the top. What?!

Frankly, if this is what it does, I don't want to use it. You'd end up having to trim your lashes. Ugh!

She can't put her glasses on because her nose is o long.....

Apparently the key ingredient in this is Careprost which is used for treating Glaucoma. Patients realised that after using this for some time, their eyelashes were much thicker and longer. This led to the product being marketed by the beauty industry to be applied topically rather than into the eye which gives the same result on the eyelashes. I've bought Careprost from AoneBeauty, 3 ml delivered for under £20 and it lasts for months. My eyelashes are definitely much longer and thicker (not falling into my eyes as AY reckons hers are though, silly beggar). My eyes are sensitive but I haven't experienced any adverse effects luckily.

Just now, Natalia referred to us, as her Revitalashettes! Anyone else feeling a tad queasy?

I've had to give up sleeping because I can't close my eyes anymore...I may have to trim my lashes
laughter01.gif

Just now, Natalia referred to us, as her Revitalashettes! Anyone else feeling a tad queasy?

I can't stomach this woman. She is so perfect and twee and the hair flicking drives me mad. Just going to plait my lashes now ''cos I can't see the telly.

Having used Revitalash for a few months, my eye lashes are so long now that when I blink I can blow a candle out at a hundred paces. :wink:

Seriously though, it is a very good product (especially when it's purchased at a lower price than from QVC) ........ but the guest is far too 'twee' and 'affected' for my liking.

Somebody should start a My Lashes Are So Long Since Using Revitalash That ... thread! Toril, don't tease! Where? and how much£? for the Revitalash. We do like a good deal, eh Revitalashettes!?!

Twee is exactly what she is.

I don't use revitalash, I am lucky with the length of my own natural lashes. If I needed it though I would be reluctant to pay that price for it.

Natalia reminds me of a budgie. Admiring glances in the mirror. Chirping, twittering. Preening.

I wish someone would knock her off her perch then! I use Talika products just as good and much cheaper.

Good one LiloLil ;-) Talika @ £24 for 10ml = £2.4ml Revitalash @ £54 for 2ml = £27ml Big difference! Snarly has brainache from doing maths. Must lie down.

I'm using Rapidlash off Amazon (£20), and it seems to work fine on my extremely sensitive eyes. My lashes are very thin, tiny and blonde so you couldn't see them at all and I've never ever bothered with mascara (the eyebrows are the same, it doesn't look as if I have any). The lashes are now longer and fuller, still the same colour though. And I can still get my glasses on without applying a scrunchie to each eye!

Thing is now, I think my eyes look odd with mascara on! Wish I could find a very light taupe/beige one which would suit - where is Kelly Hoppen when you need her :tongue:

Somebody should start a My Lashes Are So Long Since Using Revitalash That ... thread! Toril, don't tease! Where? and how much£? for the Revitalash. We do like a good deal, eh Revitalashettes!?!

The secondary market :wink: ... it's on there at the moment at just under £40 with free P&P.

Latest posts

Back