Earrings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

leila73

Registered Shopper
I rarely watch jewellery on QVC unless Tova is on. Anyway I happen to tune in and watch the platinum collection. The presenter was wearing diamond and emeralds platinum earrings - my question to everyone on here is what does QVC do with the earrings the presenters have worn as surely it's unhygenic to sell them on or does the lucky presenter get to keep them?.

My guess is one swipe with a surgical wipe and then sell to an unsuspecting buyer although I would like to think they sell them in their outlet store?!

I may have discovered the answer to this question in the Warrington outet when I was there a few weeks ago. I noticed that there were tons of rings in sizes K-M, but often only one of each item. I wondered if this was because these were the most popular sizes, and therefore likely to sell more and have a higer return rate pro rata, but apparently no (average size bit bigger in the UK now), the staff member there said it was because all jewellery items used in on-screen presentations were sent direct to them, and the majority of the female presenters and models are these sizes. She said it isn't practical to send a single item (or two if both presenter and model have had one each) from London to the main warehouse in Merseyside, package them up, find the exact place they're being kept in the huge warehouse etc and add them to the stock. Believe it or not as we choose! Makes sense I guess, and she did seem very assured of the explanation. Staff there were great actually, really professional, polite and helpful :up:

Latest posts

Back