Earth Spirit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've tried them - they are very comfie shoes BUT I've found the fit to vary from one style to the next - so wouldn't want to get them from Q just in case I had to return them.

In some styles I've had to go up a size and in others they've been ok.

Amazon sells the range - if you make sure you buy from a seller that gives free returns (some don't) then that would be a better way of trying them IMO.

Also, TK Maxx often has them too.

Great thanks all. Am a standard size 3 and just watching the show and some of the styles look nice. Will also have a look on Amazon and TK.

I bought the sandals in fact three different colours as they are so great for walking in. I have a very high instep and these are brilliant. Bought from Amazon and Shoe Zone all really cheap compared to QVC prices and free shipping.

I bought these from TKMaxx this Spring for about £20 and they are very comfortable and look s better on than off iykwim.

I tried them on in local store and although I wouldnt consider myself to have an particularly broad foot I found them rather narrow especially in the shape of the sole where your toes go (IYKWIM) ie my toes were hanging over the footbed quite a lot.

I liked the Alaska boots. Shopped around and I found them in Debenhams - they're a bit cheaper than QVC and they have free P&P (over £30) and free returns. I'm also sure they don't send out nasty letters if you do have to return them ;)

I liked the Alaska boots. Shopped around and I found them in Debenhams - they're a bit cheaper than QVC and they have free P&P (over £30) and free returns. I'm also sure they don't send out nasty letters if you do have to return them ;)
Just watching Watchdog. Customers complaining about getting The Letter from Amazon stating that they are returning too many items. Amazon then close their account and people lose access to Kindle as well

Just watching Watchdog. Customers complaining about getting The Letter from Amazon stating that they are returning too many items. Amazon then close their account and people lose access to Kindle as well

Wow - that's the first I've heard of that... Amazon is my online store of choice... I'll see it in a new light now.

Latest posts

Back