Easy pay

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
I have just tried to use my easy pay voucher over the internet - hurrah the website is working but after putting in the promo code I got a message that it can only be accepted via the telephone. I cancelled the order. I am so cheesed off with this I just know I would have got into an argument with the person taking the order. What is the point of issuing these things. Still on the upside it has saved me some money!!:down:

Well I've done a little list and as soon as I started to put in cart, I got the message that nothing can be ordered on the website. Ring CS. So this is the second time I've had these EP and not been able to use them. Waste of time. Still I suppose it saves me money. Wonder why I can't order on the website?

I've just this minute placed an order and it was accepted with no problems. Wonder why it's behaving oddly for people? :wonder:

I did notice a headline banner on the website, which when you clicked said they were sorry about the problems with the site and to phone CS with orders if any problems.

I had problems so didn't bother persisting. A stonking own goal by QVC if you ask me. Still better in my pocket.

Latest posts

Back