Eek what has happened to Tova ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So she does look different? I couldn't quite remember what she looked like before, but I'm pretty sure she didn't look quite so humanoid/ alien, you know? How old is she anyway? With that amount of work, she could be anything from 50 to 150!

Not keen on the tsv.

I think Tova's given her wig a well earned break, she looks better without it.:sun:

Tova

I think she looks scary. I'm glad the children were in bed, it might have given them nightmares!!

So she does look different? I couldn't quite remember what she looked like before, but I'm pretty sure she didn't look quite so humanoid/ alien, you know? How old is she anyway? With that amount of work, she could be anything from 50 to 150!

And talking out of her bum no doubt.:mysmilie_845:

She's 70 this year. She looks hideous, like an over made-up mannequin. Her face doesn't move when she's talking. I think the hair is a wig, it's just been fixed down at the front. She probably gets all done up and then stands in a spray superglue booth to keep everything in place.

I find her very patronising too. She comes on with all her stories about her perfect showbiz life, bragging about the fact she's got the real thing, and if we like we can overpay for the privilege of wearing a cheap glass version. Wow!!! We are not worthy. I've got my own jewellery with my own stories and memories, thank you very much Tova.

Last edited:
The old plastic surgeon has been busy methinks & probably why we had not seen her for some time. Her face looks totally out of proprotion with her neck & hands now. Stepford Wives springs to mind. Why do these women put themselves constantly at risk by going under general anaesthetic all for vanity ? Don't like the hair at all. IMO does not suit her like that pulled off the face.

My money is safe. Not keen on the tSV at all.

Last edited:
Caught sight of Tova in the repeat show & I see what you mean.There is something very strange about a woman of a certain age looking sooooo smooth.A little nip & tuck perhaps but this has taken things too far.She comes over so sweet ( that's unnerving in it's self) with tales of Earnie giving surprising her with all of these jewels.If you did have the real thing they would have to live in the safe.

I didn't study her face too hard so can't comment re surgery etc, but I thought she looked infinitely better and younger without the syrup on. The hair colour was more soft and flattering...

[QUOTE= I think the hair is a wig, it's just been fixed down at the front. She probably gets all done up and then stands in a spray superglue booth to keep everything in place.

I agree - you can almost see the hair line at the front. I bet if she could she could, she would have 'work' done on her hands - she has the strangest nails.

Its sad that LA is the one place on earth where nobody is REAL ! and its not as though they are all trying to get into the movies, cos they are full of kids that no-one has heard of, and not worth watching anyway.

It will be interesting to see how long JR is off our screens, now that SHE is in LA .............................................. nuff said !!!!!

P.S. The tsv methinks will be in clearance soon !

If its Tova's natural hair its much better, it does look more real. She used to have a similar style a while ago sort of swept back and up.

I wonder how it stays up like that, i think it suits her better but she does look like she has been *ahem* freshened up in a possibly surgical manner!

I agree, she really does look weird today, wonder just how much she's actually spent on her face over the years. I don't think her hair suits her like that.

Just been on the US site out of curiosity.
Don't they sell any of her jewellery over there? Could only find beauty stuff.
Wonder why it's only us who gets her bling.

have always thought she was a scary mare! Have never bought anything of hers so cant comment. Would say though given her 'Hollywood fabulous life' they keep harping on about, why doesnt she quit QVC and go live it.

Just watching the morning repeat. Think part of the reason she looks wierd(-er than usual) is that she appears to have forgotten her eyebrows.

That was the first thing that struck me too - the very pale and thin eyebrows. Send for Shavata...stat!!!!!!

I do like some of her "eek" pieces as they are very substantial and I've found them to be good quality :sun:. Even bettter if they are in clearance/last clicks :happy:

Latest posts

Back