Eek what has happened to Tova ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought she'd had a stroke! Maybe she's over botoxed? I don't know and honestly I never realised she used to wear a wig. It's a shame she hasn't done anything about her washer woman hands though. They really give her age away

Tova's New Look !

I kept watching her shows yesterday , both fascinated and horrified by her new appearance !!
I've only been watching QVC for about 18 months but previously I thought she looked attractive and stylish in a very contrived way. She obviously paid loads of attention ( and money ) to every detail about her appearance and used all possible available help. I liked the wigs / hair - dos before !!!
Now I think she looks awful. There's too much forehead on view and the pale ,thin , tight skin of her face looks totally unreal .
Perhaps it'll settle down in time and with use ( like a pair of new shoes ) !!!
I guess that many of the women in the circles she moves in go for that kind of look , but I hate it !!

I thought Tova looked fine on her last visits. She's one of those women who dress a certain style, have their hair and make-up done a certain way and are in some ways very elegant. But if she has had something more done, she didn't need it. She does have a high forehead (reminds me of Bette Davis and Glenda Jackson as Elizabeth I) and pale, white skin. She needs to camouflage her forehead by bringing her hair forward in some way as she did in the past. I think she is one of those women who don't leave the house unless everything is in place and she makes certain that it nevers gets out of place.

It must be nice to have a husband who was/is willing to be helpful and supportive to his wife's business. I'm sure that they both enjoy globetrotting (must be nice). They both obviously have a strong work ethic which has paid off nicely and neither one seems ready to retire.

She is always well dressed and groomed but I didn't think she looked her best yesterday, a very harsh look which would have softened with a change of hairstyle.

She obviously has a different wig on and has had more work done on her face, her forehead looks really big. She must be at least in her 70's.

I do like some of her "eek" pieces as they are very substantial and I've found them to be good quality :sun:. Even bettter if they are in clearance/last clicks :happy:

I have a few of her pieces and have to agree they are better quality than some others (Chateau D'argent) and better looking than some (Or-Paz - my pet hate) however she did look rather strange, didn't watch too closely as she was on Sky+ so fast forwarded, sounds like I did the right thing. Do agree that she is of an age where she should be enjoying the time she has left with her hubby rather then jet setting back and forth to the UK, she could hand the reins over to a younger person and keep the name of TOVA - just a thought. :happy:

I have a few of her pieces and have to agree they are better quality than some others (Chateau D'argent) and better looking than some (Or-Paz - my pet hate) however she did look rather strange, didn't watch too closely as she was on Sky+ so fast forwarded, sounds like I did the right thing. Do agree that she is of an age where she should be enjoying the time she has left with her hubby rather then jet setting back and forth to the UK, she could hand the reins over to a younger person and keep the name of TOVA - just a thought. :happy:

I went on a course for work a few years ago and they gave the percentage of peeps that died very soon after retirement. I can't rememeber the figure, maybe someone else will know but I remember being surprised it was so high.
My own Dad worked till he was 70 then retired but had 2 allotments plus a huge garden,. Nothing like Tova & Ernie's lifestyle but he was of that generaion that fought in the war & had a strong work ethic and hated retirement. I'm the opposite (regards retirement), I can't wait to retire :cheeky:

I went on a course for work a few years ago and they gave the percentage of peeps that died very soon after retirement. I can't rememeber the figure, maybe someone else will know but I remember being surprised it was so high.
My own Dad worked till he was 70 then retired but had 2 allotments plus a huge garden,. Nothing like Tova & Ernie's lifestyle but he was of that generaion that fought in the war & had a strong work ethic and hated retirement. I'm the opposite (regards retirement), I can't wait to retire :cheeky:

I totally agree with you on all counts but surely Ernie being as old as he is is not as fit and would like his wife around more often, I could be wrong and she may spend loads of time with him but as she is so verbal about how great their relationship is you'd have thought wild horses wouldn't drag her away at this late stage of their lives.

I'm also looking forward to retiring the sooner the better and I'm not fifty yet. My work ethic is I can work voluntarily if I need to keep busy, but it will be on my terms, now I work full time and have to commute - not my idea of fun.:doh:

Latest posts

Back