Egg chair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Supermum

Registered Shopper
Hi does anyone have any knowledge on when the double egg chair will be back in stock, been checking the last few weeks and nothing and thought it might have been on over the gardening weekend but only the single? Thanks in advance.

Hi does anyone have any knowledge on when the double egg chair will be back in stock, been checking the last few weeks and nothing and thought it might have been on over the gardening weekend but only the single? Thanks in advance.
Only QVC will be able to tell you when it will be back.

Attachments

• dfasdsfa.jpg
    dfasdsfa.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 46
That’s the one the double. Didn’t see it was in stock the other day I must of missed it.

These chairs are in and out of stock everywhere but I like the QVC ones as they fold flat for the winter. I don't have one though, Mr CC has banned me from buying one :cry: To be fair, our garden is really small and we don't have room (because we've a ****** monster shed just built where the egg chair could have gone. Blahhh).

CC

I have the single one and it takes up a lot of space. The metal stand has a very big footprint. The chair part folds up for easy storage but the stand is out all year. I imagine the double would be even bigger.

These chairs are in and out of stock everywhere but I like the QVC ones as they fold flat for the winter. I don't have one though, Mr CC has banned me from buying one :cry: To be fair, our garden is really small and we don't have room (because we've a ****** monster shed just built where the egg chair could have gone. Blahhh).

CC
Shame,
Maybe one day,when the monster shed collapses 🤣

Shame,
Maybe one day,when the monster shed collapses 🤣
It won't! It's only just been put up, cost £1200 (yes I know, how many chairs could I have had?) and the neighbour helped so I know it won't collapse. Had Mr CC built the shed himself, well, I'm saying nothing lol. The chair might have had a chance.

CC

I got my greenhouse erected today. It’s only tiny and the cost to get the ground levelled base laid, bought and guy to erected it has cost a bliddy fortune. I would need to be growing something with a high value for 10 years to recover the outlay! Going tomorrow to look for something to use for staging as proper stuff is an arm and a leg.,

Latest posts

Back