Eilidh Nairn

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's not often that I'll ever say this but I'd rather watch Jill Franks over Eilidh to be honest. She's horrendous what with her fake surprise at what the item can do and the price that they're asking for it. As you say OP, talking to us like we're in pre-school.
And don't get me started on the Deirdre Barlow glasses that she's taken to wearing because they look ridiculous.

It's not often that I'll ever say this but I'd rather watch Jill Franks over Eilidh to be honest. She's horrendous what with her fake surprise at what the item can do and the price that they're asking for it. As you say OP, talking to us like we're in pre-school.
And don't get me started on the Deirdre Barlow glasses that she's taken to wearing because they look ridiculous.
Prefer her to Jill Franks anytime.

I would have to agree, she is totally unwatchable in my opinion, falseness personified!!

does she realise she's selling to adults not children the way she talks does my head in
Nailed it...she's not dislike-able but there is something about her that I can't bear and you've got it spot on..she talks to the viewer like they're about 2 years old and is in such awe of every single item....still not as bad as the plank who's on at the moment - "Rezzy"...8 out of every 10 words is "yeah" 🙉

Which channel did she come from? Was it Bid? Fake surprise was a stock in trade over there! If not Bid, I'll speculate that it was another of the same ilk....

Probably too young to have been on Bid, as that packed up years ago. BUT if you watch GB News, then Nana Aquia was a one time presenter on Bid - she was the one that had a blue streak in her hair.

it just gets worse they have gave her a show of her own what's cooking with Eilidh every monday at 8pm... ithinki'll watch paint drying

A cooking show? I enjoy watching kitchen gadget shows. The Lazy Susan is really useful. And Kuhn Rikon (sp? ) has some innovative products. I get a bit fed up with Gail's cooking efforts. Maybe Eildh will give her a run for her money!

Prefer her to Jill Franks anytime.
We’re all surprised at the price they’re asking😳

Probably too young to have been on Bid, as that packed up years ago. BUT if you watch GB News, then Nana Aquia was a one time presenter on Bid - she was the one that had a blue streak in her hair.
Nana sounds like she's a heavy smoker to me, or has a damaged larynx. Maybe both. I'm trying to imagine her voice onBid 😀

Eilidh is only marginally above Awfelia in terms of competence for me. She's never really been able to 'do it', and I'm amazed she's lasted as long as she has. Last week, she was doing a gardening show with Ken from plants2gardens, and was fake 'oohing' and 'ahhing' whilst holding up a tuber, jabbering on about how amazing it was. Ken just quietly and quickly said 'you're holding it upside-down'...

Eilidh is only marginally above Awfelia in terms of competence for me. She's never really been able to 'do it', and I'm amazed she's lasted as long as she has. Last week, she was doing a gardening show with Ken from plants2gardens, and was fake 'oohing' and 'ahhing' whilst holding up a tuber, jabbering on about how amazing it was. Ken just quietly and quickly said 'you're holding it upside-down'...
She'll probably be holding the frying pan upside down tomorrow evening.

Poor old Ken,had the misfortune of Awfelia for her first tsv. Stroking and wittering on 'lovely,gorgeous,my Mum would love them,get these home,try them,you'll love 'em,innit,innit!' To which Ken,clearly fuming under his psychedelic shirt replied...'No,let's go through the options first.' Okay,it was her first,but they rehearse beforehand & she'd been there for over a year! I could just imagine Ken backstage...'Charlie Brook next time,or the deals off!' 😬🤭😉

Latest posts

Back