Eilidh Nairn

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Both Eilidh and Rezzy were on Bid.

Rezzy was just an assistant, as opposed to a presenter, on Bid. I always found her annoying and she came across as a bit of a screen hog, always wanting to be on camera.

I've not seen her present for a long time but I thought Eilidh was really good in the dying days of Bid, one of the few bright spots as the channel was plummeting towards extinction.

Eilidh is only marginally above Awfelia in terms of competence for me. She's never really been able to 'do it', and I'm amazed she's lasted as long as she has. Last week, she was doing a gardening show with Ken from plants2gardens, and was fake 'oohing' and 'ahhing' whilst holding up a tuber, jabbering on about how amazing it was. Ken just quietly and quickly said 'you're holding it upside-down'...
Eilidh looks petrified all the time and it looks like shes been elevated as a food guru. Not a good match QVC must be desperate.

I can't imagine Eilidh cooking. She said once she was into interior designing so why not put her on the Kelly Hoppen hours? However, she has a young family so she must do some work in the kitchen unless her husband is a chef? I'm now assuming she has a husband, partner, home help, lives with mum and dad? Who knows.

CC

I watched the last 15 minutes or so of this kitchen show. She was cooking a stir fry, but abandoned it before it was finished. She didn’t seem very confident. Will she improve? I hope so. JF would be hopeless in a kitchen gadget show because she would call attention to herself throughout, claiming how clueless she is in the kitchen. It doesn't take a lot of know-how to cook basic food. She just doesn't want to do it!
I caught the last 5 mins...4 mins and 59 seconds I dozed off😉

I watched the last 15 minutes or so of this kitchen show. She was cooking a stir fry, but abandoned it before it was finished. She didn’t seem very confident. Will she improve? I hope so. JF would be hopeless in a kitchen gadget show because she would call attention to herself throughout, claiming how clueless she is in the kitchen. It doesn't take a lot of know-how to cook basic food. She just doesn't want to do it!
A shame you missed the end of the show because a very good looking Australian chef was demonstrating his frying pan.

I can't imagine Eilidh cooking. She said once she was into interior designing so why not put her on the Kelly Hoppen hours? However, she has a young family so she must do some work in the kitchen unless her husband is a chef? I'm now assuming she has a husband, partner, home help, lives with mum and dad? Who knows.

CC
He's an actor...allegedly 🤣

Latest posts

Back