Elemis 6 Piece Skincare Essentials Collection TSV 08/09/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the Elemis Breast Cancer kit yesterday from Feel Unique(I had looked at it in Debenhams but was waiting for the 10% event), OscarFelix put the deal up in Buy Elsewhere. Well I got the email from Feel with 20% off all Elemis plus use the code BONUS5 for an extra 5% off. So 25% off free shipping and it shipped the day ordered. Great little kit which for me is better than this TSV.

If you use your 3 easy pay code from QVC, they will not let you do auto delivery, they should if its a single buy. I remember on their FB page someone complaining about getting a code and wanting a TSV but it was auto delivery and she could not get it to work.

Some numpty beauty blogger had it up that the kit had the extra choices of the Cleansing Balm or the Pro Rad Cleanser!!!!!

Oh and at the Elemis counter in Belfast a customer swore it was the new Pro Night Cream!!!! Er, no I told the SA, its the normal version. The new night cream is aimed at 55+ so a bit limiting for quite a few buying this TSV.

I was busying about the kitchen when this was on, Im not buying so was only half watching and listening

Was I imagining it or did it flash up on screen during the AD presentation UK MAINLAND only?

I think the WEN thing has totally over shadowed all the Elemis and other brands on today. Everyone is talking about it, perhaps QVC should have gone with them for the TSV???

I think the WEN thing has totally over shadowed all the Elemis and other brands on today. Everyone is talking about it, perhaps QVC should have gone with them for the TSV???
I suppose if they can sell so much WEN without cutting the prices to make it a TSV then there's no point in cutting their margins, though I'm not sure who takes the hit on a TSV, QVC or the supplier. I agree that WEN is the brand that has caught everyone's attention. Even I'm interested and my last QVC purchase was last year!

Me too, I've got loads of unused stuff from my former days of stockpiling beauty tsvs. Not going to fess up to the dates (some boxes still had the qvc invoice in them and the date shocked me), but if I say I've still got some unused Molton Brown stuff I think you'll get the idea!

Dont feel guilty ...just enjoy them ...that's why you bought them...embrace them ..lifes too short......as long as your house isn't repossessed ...:happy:

Be careful of any Molton Brown you still have from old TSVs. They might not look off but could be. I had some and gave it away as I had it so long(about two years ago), friend went to use it and it was off. I was really guilty about giving it to her.

Latest posts

Back